[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a 30 year old guy, is it creepy for me to say a 19 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1200x1553px
As a 30 year old guy, is it creepy for me to say a 19 year old is attractive?

I was out with a friend last night and we were talking about who our top 5 hottest celebrities are. I mentioned a girl that's 19, and my friend said I was super gross and really weird. Is she just overreacting, or am I weird? I wouldn't actively pursue a 19 year old to date, but when it comes to celebrities I'm not going to sleep with anyways, I don't see the harm. Pic related.

Although, the girl has a crush on me, so maybe she was just mad I have my eyes set on girls younger and prettier than her?
>>
>she
Your friends probably just salty that she's beat now and someone your age is attracted to a girl in her prime age
>>
No, even 15 is normal. It's naturally human biology. Their bodies basically change to attract us and their peaks are their teens and early 20s
Plenty of girls peek at 16 and go downhill from there whereas we peak much later
>>
>is she
Yes, she is jealous. That's literally it.
>>
>>18499867
>>18499885
/thread
>>
>>18499863

Nope but it raised some eyebrows .
>>
no, you were correct. she's a cutie. i'm going to fuck 18 year olds until i'm dead and buried. it is the only way.
>>
>>18499863
>Is she just overreacting, or am I weird?
Shes retarded.
>>
>>18499968

Do you currently fuck many 18 years old, anon?
>>
>>18499968
Please tell me you are over 30.
I am turning 25 soon and freshly out of a long term relationship, I feel like I missed out on all the prime teen pussy during university.
>>
>>18499863
Take your age, divide it by 2 and add 7 and you have the minimum age before it becomes creepy. (Ie. 22 in your case)

Or you can say fuck it because you're in charge of your life and as long as it's not illegal, you do you.
>>
>>18500003
i'm about to be 31 in a few months.

>>18499977
i can't say i fuck "many" of them, i don't go around trying to fuck as many girls as possible, but i've never dated someone who was older than 20 before.
>>
>>18500011

I've always looked at the half your age plus 7 thing as a guideline for when dating someone is appropriate, not finding someone physically attractive.

Like the point of no return where your maturity levels just won't match.
>>
>>18500034
women my age aren't much more mature than a girl who's 18 or 19. maybe a little bit, but they're also more malicious. it's like they become more and more bitter with age.
>>
>creepy

for me something is creepy when it's some voodoo shit that looks like it's working or some witchcraft shit that involves sacrificing children, your friend is just a fucking trashcan full of shit in her head, cut off all ties with bitches like that
>>
It's pretty gross, to be honest. Someone who was recently young 17 and might still be in high school is disgusting. Should look at people more your own age.
>>
>>18500121

What're you talking about? She's 19, and is an actress, definitely not in high school. I also made it clear - I'm not out chasing 19 year olds in real life, just saying this particular actress is really beautiful.
>>
If we are talking on peyton list (whom i follow on social media too) she is pretty sexual - as long as you wont go and rape them or leave shit like "im an arab prince come fuck me" on her comment sections i doubt you will have any problem. Its not wrong to get attracted, its wrong to show it
>>
>>18499863
What the shit is with russian girls? Why are they both great artists and hooottt as fuckkkk every time?
>>
To piggyback on the thread: I'm 42 and a 20 year old has been coming on to me strong. She follows me around like a pet or something, and she sits there staring into my eyes. She's also a cutter. Do I go for it and feel creepy, do I make her call me daddy, or do I run far from crazy?
>>
>>18500254
She's also a cutter
>>
>>18500263
Well, every silver lining has its cloud.
>>
>>18499863
Me 50 tall fit good looking. My gf 26 fit hot. There is nothing wrong with being sexualy attracted to any legal age female.
>>
>>18499863
>the girl has a crush on me, so maybe she was just mad I have my eyes set on girls younger and prettier than her?

You did good man. Keep it up but, be subtle, and you'll have her eating out of the palm of your hand.
>>
>>18501164
This makes my heart warm and fuzzy, anon. Thanks for the validation.
>>
>>18501272

I don't want to do anything with her, so that's kind of a waste.
>>
She's a cutter? What does that mean?
>>
It's normal to find young girls hot. Just never publicly admit it except with your closest bros.
>>
>>18501345
Playboy built an empire on 18 to 20 year old hot bodies - fuck all the dishonest ppl who deny nature.
>>
I'm 28 and find 18 year olds just too young for my tastes. I think it's a natural progression, however there are some very attractive and oddly mature looking 18 year olds out there that I find very hot.
>>
>>18499863
Not creepy, at all - they are ready sexually and you should feel no shame in wanting to fuck them. I will say, however, that being emotionally attracted to someone much younger than you does suggest some maturity issues on your part. After all, women of that age often have little to nothing in common with a man twice their age and come with all of the naivete, insecurity, emotional baggage that you had when you were their age.
>>
>>18499863
Look, I would sex up an 18 year old. I'm 30. It's totally fine.

The benefit is that an 18 year old doesn't have much experience so I'm sure you could just blow their fucking minds without even trying.

Maybe? I don't know. I'm not experienced either so I guess

Really I would just be awkward as fuck.

I'm awkward.

I'm always awkward.

But that russian cutie though. She's so pretty! And have you seen her paintings? She's really good. That's hot as hell.
>>
I was 27 when i met my 19yo GF and it's still working out great and is incredibl hot and she has only enough baggage that she can appreciate a good relationship without having gotten bitter.
>>
>>18500039
You either are lying to yourself or are immensely shallow.

I'm 24 and I already have a HUGE maturity gap with girls in their late teens.
>>
dated a 19 year old when I was 26. She was cute but it was obvious that she was essentially just a high schooler plus a few months. There was nothing of substance between us so it was hard to connect on anything.

currently 28 dating a 22 year old, which I think is fine. I can tell she's a little young just in subtle things, insecurities and stuff, but I think the twenties are when everyone gets comfortable with themselves rather than trying to wholly figure out who they are.
>>
>>18500121
No, it's gross to try and pursue them, stating a biological fact that you find them attractive (hint: so do most men) is just honesty.
>>
nothing is "creepy" as long as the chick likes it
>>
>>18499863
>old roastie getting butthurt that you find 19 year old girls in their prime hot while ignoring her old ass

nothing unusual here.
>>
>>18501164
I really doubt you are good looking, guys become unattractive sooner than women
>>
>>18502568
bull-fucking-shit.

Guys are at their best from 25 to 35, girls from 15 to 25.
>>
>>18499863
It is very creepy to say it out loud, especially around a woman, you are not supposed to do that
>>
>>18502571
In looks? That's a bit delusional of you. If a guy has money he "looks" good to young women, that doesn't mean he's physically attractive
>>
>>18502580
Yes, in looks. Nothing to do with money or power.

Youthfulness is attractive in women but it isn't as much in guys.
>>
>>18502568
t. underage
>>
>>18502587
Guys aren't really as attractive as women in the first place, I don't think age would help that at all
>>
>>18502589
Nope, I just don't see the point in lying to yourself
>>
>>18502592
>Guys aren't really as attractive as women in the first place
Aesthetically, maybe. Sexually - I'm a straight girl and I find guys much more attractive than women.

Age definitely helps. Youthfulness is attractive in women but it isn't in men.
All traits we generally find attractive in women are connected with her being young: toned body, youthful face, perky breasts, etc.All traits that are hot in men become more evident as they age and they fully mature - boyish features such as a round face, a not-so-full beard, skinny body aren't much attractive. Manly traits are what really is hot and they show more after a man is fully developed.
>>
>>18502575
Is he supposed to fucking mime or what

"Ey bro, what do you think about this 19 year old celeb?"
*gropes the air*
>>
>>18502615
Well if you're a straight female of course you are going to find guys more attractive. In a logical sense the young are healthier, and as such are generally more beautiful. Most people as they age become less attractive, your view is not the popular view, unless you are an older woman then it's more normal
>>
>>18502642
it's situational, if you are in a specific setting you are not supposed to talk about certain things. For ex., you are not going to talk about the time your girlfriend stuck a dildo up your ass when chatting with your grandma. There is a time for everything, talking about thinking sexually about young girls with a female friend who likes you? That's not really socially or morally acceptable imo. Even if the girls are her age it's pretty rude
>>
>>18502675
Statistically speaking, the most attractive age for a man is 35. Apparently my opinion is the most popular opinion.

I'm 23.
>>
>>18499863
no it isn't
just keep it to yourself, our society is much squisher now, and does not like real large age gaps
>>
>>18502592
men have the potential to be much more aesthetically pleasing if they lift and are not fat, but women are just sexier
>>
>>18502684
Oops, you forgot to answer
>>
>>18502571
Bump - guessing she's closing in on 30 and lost her new car smell.
>>
>>18502568
I'm guessing that your hair skin and muscle tone are a shadow of what they were only 5 short years ago. In another 10 years you'll be 40 even more bitter and old.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.