[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to ask this girl I know on Instagram to be in a long-distance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tennis.gif (604KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
tennis.gif
604KB, 500x278px
I want to ask this girl I know on Instagram to be in a long-distance relationship with me.

How do I pull the trigger??
>>
First you make sure the gun is pointing at your temple.
>>
>>18499365
LMAO!
>>
>>18499365
Lol, fair enough.
>>
>>18499363
"Hey, I like you a lot and I think we would be good together. What do you think?"
>>
>>18499363
Which is greater? The pain of being rejected or the pain of regretting never trying in the first place?
>>
>>18499446
I don't feel like I know her well enough to be that forward.
>>
File: JPEG_20170705_203521.jpg (14KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170705_203521.jpg
14KB, 128x128px
>>18499461
>"I don't know her that well"
>wants to enter a relationship with her
>>
>>18499470
Basically I just want to ask her out, like to the movies or whatever, but she lives four hours away by Megabus.
>>
>>18499476
There's a difference between asking someone out and asking them to start a relationship with you, baka
>>
>>18499365
Fpbp
> LDR
> only know her through Instagram
Take the first anon's advice seriously. He's looking out for both your reputation and the human gene pool.
>>
>>18499483
Ok, how do I ask her out long-distance?
>>
>>18499540
You don't. LDR is where love goes to die, not where it begins.
>>
>>18499547
WTF that sucks!!
>>
Don't
>>
>>18499547
That's not always true, but sadly in most cases it is true.

>>18499540
''hey, do you want to go to movies next Saturday?''
>>
>>18499363
Let me teach you a thing bout girls on the internet, especially instagram (especially especially when you never met them).

You probably added her and fawn over her because shes pretty.

That would mean you would be the 9,000,000 customer. You are not special to her. Unless youre a 10/10 beach model, you have zero chance picking up a girl you dont know on instagram. Meet girls like a normie. Like the rest of us.
>>
>>18500563
She only has like 90 followers.

I don't think she has a lot of friends because she only moved to the US in September.
>>
Don't do thee
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.