[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday a girl I liked went home with one of the biggest jerks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1490520966923.jpg (86KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
1490520966923.jpg
86KB, 500x620px
Yesterday a girl I liked went home with one of the biggest jerks in our circle. He is not a good friend and someone who really hates and rants about people. Treating women like objects and just fucking his way through.
I asked her out nicely and she said no a few weeks ago. I dont mind getting neglected but seeing him succeding makes me think if I should even bother being a nice guy cause I dont get any happiness out of it. My parents taught me to try to be the best Person in every regard and good things will come to you. But it just hurts and I see only other people succeed. I dont enjoy life any more at all.
>>
Try not being a nice guy

See if you have any luck
>>
File: 1499398725658.jpg (173KB, 908x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1499398725658.jpg
173KB, 908x1448px
>>18499258
This is not about being nice or asshole (though having confidence helps a lot), but simply about being attractive vs being not attractive.

And since attractivity is mostly subjective, she didnt want you. Simple as that.

Just go and find new girl to ask out. Eventually you will succeed.
>it hurts
Rejection always hurts. But being jealous or becoming jaded from negative experience wont help you at all. SIMPLY TRY NEW GIRL.

Also congratulations on having balls to actually ask girls out, something half of /adv misses.

Maybe try asking girls which dont know you yet well (aka outside of your friends group). So even if they reject you, you wouldnt be forced to see them every time again.
>>
You most likely are not being objective. Usually whenever someone makes a post like this, the reality is that you are not as nice as you think and he's not as big of an asshole as you think.

Whatever the case, she finds him attractive and you not. Nothing to do with being nice or not. But by all means try to be an asshole if you think that will get you girls. You'll be even more hated and realize your mistake.
>>
Two things your parents did not teach you:

1) The girl has to find you attractive, not just think you're a nice person.
2) She might be a poor judge of character according to you, however it could be a case of him being just what she was looking for and instead, you just idealized the kind of person she was (and consequently the kind of guy she'd go for) because you like her.

Basically, you don't "deserce her" because there is no such thing as deserving affection from anyone. Move on.
>>
>>18499333
I see your point. But I think indeed I am the nice dude and he is the asshole. Personality wise.
But honestly he is also the handsome one that is very much true...

Reading my post I realize how full of clichés it is and you guys must have heard it a lot. Anyway I feel stupid for making this thread now. Sorry guys
>>
>>18499343
Just move on. Learn from this if there is something to be learned. There will be other girls.
>>
>>18499336
Thanks mate this hit close to home but it helps. You are right.

But now I am very much afraid cause desu I am not the most handsome dude at all. I go to the gym but cant undo some things.
>>
Women need to be entertained.

They need self-confident men that can make them laugh and have a conversation by themselves, because you know, women are too shallow.

It's not that you're physically unattractive.
You're just boring and pathetic.
>>
>>18499348
Different people like different things. You could be someone's ideal person.

Just not hers. Don't beat yourself up over not being appreciated. Think of it as being a musician playing to the wrong crowd. You could be the best rapper alive and you'd still get booed or ignored if the place is full of purist metalheads.

Keep working on yourself, it gets better.
>>
>>18499258
Read this:
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/#ch-21

It's a long read and it's either a complete miss or very spot on (since I can only guess from your posts).
I hope for the latter.
>>
>>18499364
>Keep working on yourself, it gets better.
Anon I am just so afraid I will stay on this level forever no matter how much I improve myself and try.

I learned a lot in this thread. Have not cried in a few weeks either.
>>18499364
>>
>>18499379
The trick is to try and be happy on your own, but available to try new things.

I found someone who actually loves me at 26. Took a while and some shit relationships until I got here, and personally I had lost hope. If I had killed myself as I considered more seriously than I'd usually do, she wouldn't be sleeping by my side now.
>>
>>18499258
Try having a little less estrogen and a little more testosterone, you effeminate nu-male
>>
>>18499371
Holy shit, what is this?

I read that chapter, and now I may just have to read the whole thing later. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18499258
Don't worry she'll come crawling to you in about 10 years when all those dudes are finished with her and she is 30 and desperate. Then your nice guy act will really get in those crusty panties!

Nice guys always win in the end!!
>>
>>18499258
When I was in high school, I was best friends with this girl named Holly and I had serious feelings for her at the time. Keep in mind I've known her for about 3 years at this time. I one day confessed my feelings for her when we went to see a movie together with a mutual friend.

She was very surprised and happy that someone felt this way about her but the feeling was not mutual. Later on that night she told me that she liked a friend of mine which just didn't make any sense to me.

I've openly been her best friend for years and we knew each other so well, it just didn't make any sense to me how she could feel the way I felt for her but to someone she knew much less than she knew me.

This sent me down on a spiral of hating myself for years. For my entire sophomore year I decided that the only way to feel better was to get away from all my friends. (almost all of my friends were her friends) This later led me to drop out of high school as I had became seriously depressed from isolating myself.
This led onto an alcoholic life where I was in the process of killing myself when an old friend who I haven't talked to in a year wanted me to come over to see if I could fix his PC.

long story short I climbed out of that hole and a few years separate today from my deepest point. I recognize now that Holly and I were not meant to be. The reason why we couldn't work out, I don't think I will ever know. Somehow I'm glad that we aren't together because I learned a lot from being detached from everyone and her for all those years. I feel like I can now pursue something even more meaningful.
>>
>>18499258

Women hate nice guys.

Especially nice guys who complain about being hated.

Even more so when those nice guys just want love.

To women, you don't deserve that shit.

You can seem "nice", but actually be selfish instead. That's what girls love.

Look mate, I've got girls checking me out all the time at work and I'm a fat virgin neckbeard (the virginity is more of a mental issue, I wasn't always so well liked so it's hard for me to push for more).

Right, so let me tell you how to get this shit down;
>Don't get too personal, the key here is not to actually care about people. The best way to do this is emotional distance. You can still talk to people, just don't say anything too meaningful. Small talk, chat about the weather, how work is, whatever.
>Smile, fake it if you have to. Doesn't hurt to practise faking a smile in front of a mirror.
>If your people skills are shit, practise small talk with cashiers.
>Don't force social interactions (ie, cold approaching), nothing makes a guy look more like a douche-bag than those levels of confidence. Seeming "shy" without actually being shy makes girls think you're cute as fuck.
>If you really want to force social interaction, be subtle, make it seem like you need to talk to someone for some reason (If you smoke, carry of lighter that doesn't work. "Got a light?" is a good opener for small talk).
>Use cliche's alot. They are cliche for a reason. The re often humourless and can put people in a good mood, but even better; they are memes. Important memes. A meme in a community practically shows you belong to that tribe like a fucking password, and cliche's are culture-wide. You say a couple of them and she thinks you belong. This makes her more comfortable around you.
>Doesn't hurt to put some effort into your appearance too.

Now, you'd think that these would just make you "invisible" and not noticed.
That's what I hoped for.

1/2
>>
>>18499424

Now, you'd think that these would just make you "invisible" and not noticed.
That's what I hoped for.

But something weird happens. When you're stuck in proximity to people (work colleagues, for example) they start noticing that you never drop the sperghetti, and they start to like you because you're the fucking master of navigating social minefields.

You end up looking charming. This method of acting in social situations was designed based on how I watched an actual psychopath navigate social situations.

Girls want this. It's fucking crazy. I'm a 4/10 according to /soc/.

Also, one more thing;
>Don't compliment people.

It'll happen a few times by accident, you'll genuinely be shocked that a girl is actually really old considering she looks so young, maybe a skinny girl talks about how she's fat and you blurt out "I wouldn't say that". But generally, try to avoid throwing compliments around or talking about how people look.

If it happens, let it be an accident.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.