[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've posted on here before about this girl and appreciate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: jizzinmypants.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jizzinmypants.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
I've posted on here before about this girl and appreciate the help before. I've another problem related to it.
Some backstory:
>I'm a little bit Aspergery
>Never had a girlfriend, or even extensive contact with the opposite sex outside of my mum/little sister/grandmother before this girl
>7 weeks ago my sister set me up on a date with one of her friends that had a crush on me
>We've been seeing each other a lot since then, averaging just under 4 dates a week
>I've told her I have no idea what to do in almost any social or intimate situation
>She said that's ok and she's happy to teach me
>She told me that on a lot of our dates she's trying to get me to open up more
>I am enjoying spending time with her a lot
>I get an erection for almost the entirety of our dates
>She can definitely feel it pressing into her body when we kiss sometimes but hasn't said anything about it

So my problem happened on Friday. We were together in her flat and kissing a lot and this eventually led to her taking off her shirt and bra. This was the first time I've ever seen a girl's breasts outside of the internet or my mum. She asked me to touch them and my penis felt like it was going to explode, and when she told me to use my mouth I actually did cum in my pants.
I don't think she noticed because her eyes were closed and I kept going for another 15 minutes until she asked me to stop, but the smell started to permeate the room. She didn't say anything though. After we stopped we kissed a bit more and then I went home.

My problem is how do I avoid cumming in my pants in the future if I find myself in these situations?
>>
>>18499222
Well the simplest way is to have a wank beforehand. You can also speak to a doctor, they can give you something to help with premature ejaculation. It's a really common thing, and in a lot of cases it goes away on its own when people have a bit more experience.
>>
>>18499233
I've never been big on wanking and we don't schedule our dates very far in advance. Usually no more than a couple of hours.
Do the doctors give you a drug for it or what?
>>
>>18499250
>Do the doctors give you a drug for it or what?
Yes, I believe so.. I don't have personal experience with that

I don't really like wanking either but nipping into the bathroom for 5 minutes before you meet her isn't going to kill you and it could save you from some sticky situations
>>
>>18499222 (Checked)
>I kept going for another 15 minutes

You're supposed to suck her breasts then start rubbing her pussy through her clothes. If she doesn't stop you then it's time to fug!
>>
>>18499257
I don't really know what to do and just do what she tells me. Sorry.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.