[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Focus of my oneitis is wanting to do some weed and is thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3305.jpg (198KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_3305.jpg
198KB, 750x1334px
Focus of my oneitis is wanting to do some weed and is thinking of going through me to get it bc I have connections via some really good friends. It's illegal in my state and I don't smoke, but if this does pan out she'll probably want me to act as a sitter even though it's just weed. I'm not sure if there actually a bit of romantic tension between us or if I'm just imagining it, but is this my chance to make or break the relationship? Am I putting my scholarships on the line? Is this situation worth what may or may not arise? Am I just being used?
>>
Not in legal in your state so is this girl worth the risk?

If you do line it up: make sure you don't have possession on the drugs.
>>
>>18499151
>Am I putting my scholarships on the line?
meh, just dont be a spaz and you wont get caught lil nigga, go get that hoe some weed and rub on her a lot until shes down
>>
>>18499160
Girl is definitely worth imo, but might just be me being biased. To give more context, I've got some hefty scholarships that could be put at risk if I'm caught, but that's IF I'm caught. Because both at home with parents bc summer, this would probably go down on some back road.
>>
>>18499174
>I've got some hefty scholarships that could be put at risk
>over fucking weed
Genuinely hate white teens
>>
>>18499174
>I've got some hefty scholarships that could be put at risk if I'm caught

Whew.

Just make sure it's not in your possession or if necessary as short as possible.
>>
>>18499180
Need to correct myself
>over fucking pussy
Imbecile, that woman may never really be anything to you and what you make of your life is crucial because after all the reality is a successful man attracts a better crop
Fucking retard
>>
File: IMG_1577.jpg (23KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1577.jpg
23KB, 260x194px
>>18499180
OP here
>white
Assumed muh race. Hefty scholarships are from combination of minority status, dirt poor family, and being top of my class. At the end of my education they'll total out to 250k.
>>
>>18499191
What are you then?
Peru raised in murrica here and I see so many white youth wasting their life away with all the opportunities they have at their feet.
Don't throw away your future over pussy you moron. You can become a doctor if you really wanted to in this GOAT country
>>
>>18499199
Lightskin beaner. Current plan is to go for a MD-PhD and try to land a job eventually as a clinical research physician since I enjoy both research and practice(I've had experience with both via volunteering and internships). Posting this and being bashed on has helped me somewhat with the short-term feels and look at things as a whole, so thanks to everybody for that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.