[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got in a car accident, my dad is dying, I'm inheriting a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 202x250px
got in a car accident, my dad is dying, I'm inheriting a house that I will not be able to pay bills for since I am in college, maybe have enough money saved for a few years. My grandpa is depending on me, my mom is depending on me, only 22 years old. I'm starting to feel like I'm fucking 30 when I'm in my 20s... my sisters are expecting me to get married soon... like how tf am I going to do that when I have a house and mother to take care of, and not even a job. I need to get a job as soon as possible to pay for the house bills and other expenses. Idk, i"m just drunk
>>
>>18499065
damn, I realize how unorganized this shit is after reading it. Sorry
>>
>stop drinking like a degenerate
>Why the fuck does your mom depend on you? Tell her to get a fucking job
>How much is left on house mortgage? How much equity? Either rent it out or downsize
>Tell sisters to fuck off
>>
>>18499065
yeah my life isn't that bad. I'm getting a house from my father, a college degree in biology, money, and the other people are at fault inn the car accident so my insurance shouldnt go up, should get a check out of it... just stressed because im a spoiled shit
>>
>>18499075
alright you fucking nigger, my mom is old, and stupid, and like a good son I will provide for her as long as I am breathing. I will continue drinking like the fucking degenerate I am, she can't work right now because she is taking care of my dying father who is shitting blood and puking on a daily basis, the house is paid for by my dad before my parents were married, so I;m set there, and my sisters are my sisters, so thanks
>>
>>18499065
>. Idk, i"m just drunk

this.

is your dad able to talk? And did he have an "in case of" plan? Thats the first place to start if you think he isn't going to make it.

if he does go, your mom needs to find out what SS death benefit she might be able to claim
>>
File: 1497840606037.jpg (27KB, 295x362px) Image search: [Google]
1497840606037.jpg
27KB, 295x362px
>>18499065
>>18499090
how much money is the house worth/ the other shit you will inherit.

Unless you folks are divorced mommy should be the one inheriting stuff

talk to a financial planner
>>
>>18499092
his life insurance benefits, which is like 250k, expires in October of this year. He has pretty deadly cancer (pancreatic stage IV), so I doubt he'll make it. According to his will, I will receive 42k after october, and 142k before october. My mom should be fine either way, so should I. Money is not much of an issue. I honesty don't know what to do to help my mom with his life isurance policy, don't even know the company. My dad is pretty out of it now. He was very secretive thoug, and somehow found out a legal way to leave me more than my mom and my half-sisters
>>
>>18499100
the house is worth about 250k, or at least 150k. His guns, about 70, are worth about 60k. Idk why I'm getting any money since my mom is still alive, but he's telling me to withdraw 142k from his secret account as soon as he dies, and put the rest into my mom's account
>>
>>18499100
oh and the reason I'm inheriting the house is because it was not jointly owned. My dad bought it before he married my mother, plus left is to me in his will
>>
>>18499111
So, you're inheriting over 400k and you're worried about how to manage it?

You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>18499090
so because your sisters are your sisters you'll let them order you around ?
>>
>>18499111
talk to an estate attorney and make sure what your Dad's will says is legal before you touch any money. Last thing you want to do is get deep dicked for elder abuse and wire fraud because you did not spend 1 hour talking to a lawyer
>>
>>18499111
you and your dad need to go to a lawyer to sort out all ownership before he passes, otherwise youre going to be hit with a huge inheritance tax
>>
>>18499065
don't go to college you idiot you already fucked your life up now your never gonna get out of debt

>mission failed
>>
>>18499090
You need to fucking smother your mother. With a pillow.
>>
liquidate all unnecessary assets, including the house to rid yourself of the expenses that you cannot handle
use the money to rent an apartment, or a couple apartments, and give your worthless family the garbage one
use the time you have in that situation to find a job that works or finish school hopefully with a degree that is worth something and then get a job
>>
>>18499065
Rent out the house for cash then move your mother into your dorm room
>>
>>18500132
>otherwise youre going to be hit with a huge inheritance tax

doesn't inheritance tax only happen when you're inheriting multiple millions
>>
>>18499090
Tell. Your. Sisters. To. Fuck. Off

There nice and easy to understand

Why the fuck would they be "waiting on you to get married"

This is either bait or you are heroically retarded
>>
>>18499111
I'll buy some guns. You want that 60k to turn into 100?Get them listed on Armslist, one by one sell them
>>
>>18499065
Sell the house, get money. Problems solved.
>>
>>18499090
You have a house that is paid off.

You have absolutely nothing to be worrying about.

You will always have that base, even if you are flat broke.
>>
>>18499065
i was drunk as shit when typing out this garbage, my bad
>>
>>18501332
taxes, utility bills, and insurance. still quite a monthly expense. Probably 200-400$ a month depending on the season and size of the property. Plus shit needs repair.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.