[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing a girl. We're both 30, blah blah blah not typical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1460526290824.jpg (92KB, 860x690px) Image search: [Google]
1460526290824.jpg
92KB, 860x690px
Seeing a girl. We're both 30, blah blah blah not typical teenage shit.

So we text, go on a first date in a public setting, no physical contact. Whatever, she wants a second date.

Second date tonight, take her to Spiderman! Try to put my arm around her, she tenses up like crazy. Okay. Try to hold her hand instead, get a nice 5 minutes of hand holding then she breaks off and holds onto her popcorn for the next two hours.

The obvious thought is that she isn't into me. But I really dig her and hope it's just some weird thing about physical contact or whatever. But if she's not that into me, I don't want to drop another $45 for two fucking movie tickets.

I've been drinking since then and feel like giving her a "are you into me or not?" type of text next time she texts me. But that's a drunk thought and drunk thoughts are often wrong. What's right?
>>
>>18498853
>not typical teenage shit
Weird, because the rest of your post sounds like you're 18.
>>
>>18498857
Disagree, though this is pretty typical.

Chances are that if SHE wanted to you take her out again, she's probably into you, at least a bit. Unless you are the one who pushed the second date. If so, it's kind of a crap shoot.

It comes down to
1. You find her nice enough to give it one more shot and hope she opens up a bit more. This also let's her know you're trying and not just trying to fuck her.

2. You feel like she's too uptight to open up right away, and if so, are you willing to really wait it out on a girl you're not sure so sure about.

How did the second date go, aside from the lack of physical contact? Was she really timid or was she pretty receptive?
Be honest.
>>
>>18498853
don;t send that text

never send a text like that
and stop going to movies dude, just like, invite yourself over with a bottle of wine and fuck

if she says no, you no she's not into you
>>
>>18498871
We talk, we joke around, she laughs at my dumb jokes, and over text she really seems to like me. I got a bit weirded out by her being so fucking "vampire to garlic" opposed to hand holding like 4th graders around the world aren't completely comfortable with that level of physical affection.

I just don't know how to get a read on her.

>>18498874
the text, if I had to write it now, would probably be something like "look, I really dig you but I'm having doubts you feel the same. If there's something weird with you and physical contact from guys you barely know, we're cool. If you're not into me, I'd appreciate you telling me now so I can move onto other women. No hard feelings or stalker bullshit either way, promise"

then again I'm drunk right now and playing madden. I don't want to just fuck her, I'm really not into this one night stand bullshit. I want a cuddle girlfriend that isn't an absolute psycho bitch. That's all.
>>
>>18498891
Based on your first response, I guarantee that you're over thinking this. Which also let's me know that you're pretty into her. Seems worth the trouble bro. The flipside of this is dating some broad who's too physically comfortable which can also be a red flag. Just give her another shot, and tell her you had a great time. Might be a much better idea to do something more interactive next time. Movie dates are so boring since you spend the whole night not even looking at each other.
>>
>>18498897
she's definitely insecure about her body. Got some weight to her, THICC might be the way to describe it but some pudge in the stomach/ass/thighs area.

Her face is just so fucking cute though. She looks like a really hot Lena Dunham with a bit of Emma Watson mixed in, and I hate Lena Dunham. And if she's this cute at 30 with her little pudgy figure, I doubt she'll be atrocious at 40.

"Giving her another shot" really isn't the issue, it's if I wanna keep spending all the $$$ taking her out everywhere. I'm not one of those "I bought you dinner you owe me sex bitch", but jesus is it that misogynistic to expect some hand holding?

And it may seem like I'm into her, and I really am, but if I break it off right fucking now I will be perfectly fine with it. Might be mopey for a few days but I'm not fully committed to the pot yet.
>>
>>18498853

>No Physical contact

Not even a end-of-the-date-hug attempt? Damn. You should've stopped messing around with her then and there.

>Second date tonight,take her to Spiderman!

Senpai,the movies are awful initial date plans. You want environments that really let you bounce off each other,not ones that have you both shut up and disregard one another for long periods of time. Your time together is limited so it's important to actually HAVE IT BE time together and not time where you're just a little bit closer. Early stages are all about the both of you getting used to each others presence and needs and when she's rejecting your advances,she is of course not used to your presence.

>I've been drinking since then and feel like giving her a "are you into me or not?"

If you think about a question like this you already know the answer. Your problem is that you haven't established yourself as a man in her eyes and as a result you're coming off as a thirsty dude. Strive to have fun first,tease and tickle,smack and grab, then you can start thinking about putting your arm around her or holding her hand. In the even she can't go along with that then fucking forget her.
>>
>>18498891
Don't ever send a text like that to any female ever. Even a chick that is into you will reject you out of spite with that kind of attitude. Positivity is the name of the game in any relationship. First and foremost is makig sure she feels comfortable so she lets down her guard around you. It's not impossible to be direct with a woman of course, but unless you have nothing to lose and don't care, it's risky to be confrontational in the beginning of any relationship.
>>
>>18499009
>>18499069
solid advice homies

wont send the text and will instead organize a more face-to-face third date.

she seems to be into positivity so i'll stay positive.
>>
>>18498857
Kek!
>>
>>18498891
>"look, I really dig you but I'm having doubts you feel the same. If there's something weird with you and physical contact from guys you barely know, we're cool. If you're not into me, I'd appreciate you telling me now so I can move onto other women. No hard feelings or stalker bullshit either way, promise"

That's not really a nice text to send, though I appreciate you don't have bad intentions

It's ok to ask her how she feels about you, but don't "qualify" it with any other bullshit, just say that now you've seen each other a few times you'd like to know how she feels. Personally I'd leave it for a real life conversation rather than text but it's up to you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.