[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anons.. Any rational advice would be really appreciated!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-06-23-01-37-48.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-23-01-37-48.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Hey anons.. Any rational advice would be really appreciated!

So I had a fling with this girl.. Before we hooked up she told all my friends how shes so into me etc.. She was holding hands kissing, the whole 9 yards, I'm pretty sure she was falling for me and wanted to be my girl. Spent the whole weekend together last week.

We had great sex and fell asleep in each other's arms. Next morning she had to go to work but convinced me to stay one more night . She wanted 2 more but I could only do 1 more due to work.

I stayed one more night and She went to work. When she got off she was tired, cranky, pms-ing and hung over from the weekend. I was a little salty that day too.

I ended up having to leave her place for work the morning after without much notice to her in the morning. I live 1.5hr bus ride away so I had to leave early without notifying her.

She apologized over text about asking me to stay another night for no reason and I forgave her. I also apologized for being a dick.

Tried to organize this trip together as another date over txt and our schedules don't work at all so I just got frustrated and said pick a day next week and I'll take it off so we can go to this theme park that i have tickets for. She replied okay with a smiley face.

Few days later I texted her again asking if she wants to meet up before/after work this week for a bite to eat and she never got back to me. I feel like I got played and rejected.

Now I'm miserable because I actually liked her and I feel she is just trying to push it all away and pretend it never happened.

Am I just overreacting? It seems like she fell in love with me and then right out. I don't handle rejection very well but it's something I'm working on.. Why do I feel this way ?

Am I being irrational or is the msg clear that she doesn't want anything further?

Pic related.. How I feel.
>>
>>18498650

Sounds like you both can't function very well as adults - everything pisses you two off, you act salty, and then wonder why shit doesn't work well 'cause both of you lost your chill.

You're pretty irrational, so's she, that's the way the world seems to be when you're young.
>>
>>18498662
Thanks for being real... Alcohol and drugs are to blame for the irrationality as well.

Should I just give her time to cool off or should i cut my loses? We get along great and have a lot of similar interests but completely different lives..
>>
>>18498662
I'd really just like to fix this and make it work and really change our illogical thinking.. Maybe I'm just too ambitious about it all.
>>
Anyone else have any other input? I can't seem to get her out of my head..
>>
>>18498674
go for it, if you fail? so what?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.