[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I got this boy situation I need help figuring out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5587.jpg (44KB, 552x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5587.jpg
44KB, 552x454px
Hey /adv/, I got this boy situation I need help figuring out
>6/10 F
>match guy on tinder
>hit it off, he's fucking hilarious
>"Sorry Anon, I don't want anything serious"
>feelsbad.jpg but okay we can still be friends!
>first time we met it was basically love at first sight for me
>didn't see each other for months
>hook up at his house the other day
>10/10 sex, huge dick
>agree to do it again
>everything screaming inside me before we had fucked to take it slow

How do I get out of the friend/fuck buddy zone with this guy? Did I already ruin my chances? He's literally everything I want but he says he doesn't have the time for dating (always at school, and I mean always)
>inb4 ur a slut anon
>>
Well, you are a slut. Now that thats out of the way, you're fucked. He doesn't want to date. So unless you trick him into getting you preggers, you're just a fuckbuddy.
Also, REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18498637
you're his fuck buddy. Deal with it however you'd like
>>
>>18498648
Cool, totally willing to have his child
>>
>>18498637
Keep fucking him until he loves you.
It'll happen eventually if you have a descent personality. Be intimate and stuff after fucking. Make sure you fuck good as well. Pretty hard to mess this up unless this guy is superman and immune to feelings
>>
>>18498652

You probably are. Doesn't mean he's willing to be a dad.
>>
>>18498637
maybe tell him how you feel?
>>
if he's 10/10 going to college, has a huge dick, and is gonna be worth a damn, he's not gonna settle for a 6 like you. find someone else
>>
File: 1493308153634m.jpg (77KB, 1024x697px) Image search: [Google]
1493308153634m.jpg
77KB, 1024x697px
You're just a cumdumpster to him and you had sex with him despite him not being romantically interested in you, why would he want an unfaithful 6/10?
>>
>>18498666
>>18498672
Because he's also a 6/10. He has a big dick but he's also starting to bald and kinda awkward
>>
>>18498655
He told me I was tied for the best blow job he's ever had and I fuck great so there's no problem with sex. We also have a bunch in common
>>
>>18498688
Now I feel better about myself with my average dick, at least I won't' ever be bald. You should really just tell him how you feel, waiting around for something that isn't gonna happen helps nothing. If he says no, move on I'm sure plenty of guys would want you. You barely know him, he's putting on a front to fuck you. If dick size and humor is all that matters, there's plenty of guys that fill those qualifications.
>>
>>18498637

Tell him how you feel and go from there. If he doesn't want anything serious, and he's admitting that so early, you will not be able to fuck your way into his heart. When he drops you completely you'll only have yourself to blame for ignoring what he plainly admitted.
>>
>>18498692
Oki. That's good. Keep giving him head then. And don't bitch about it because that is unattractive. Try plan hang outs with him with your common interests. If you ask after fucking he can't say no.
>>
>>18498694
But should I do it at the risk of any type of friendship we had?
>>
>>18498699
Bitch about blowjobs?? What kinda woman would I be if I did that?
>>
>>18498701
What are you genuinely gaining out of the friendship? Do you really think that "the one" would just not talk to you or months, and say he doesn't have time for you. Move on while you can anon, it'll save a lot of hurt in the end.
>>
>>18498714
Thanks anon, should I just like stop talking to him or what? I do really value him as a friend, when I'm sad he always tries to cheer me up and stuff... I love the conversations him and I have too
>>
>>18498637
>looking for something serious on a tinder match.
That was your first mistake.
>>
>>18498721
I wasn't looking for something serious at that time, but when I started talking to him I knew I did with him. My ex and I actually met on tinder
>>
>>18498637
You already lost. He didn't want a relationship and you fucked him anyways. I do this whenever I just want to have a fuck buddy and don't want the baggage of a relationship. Something about you made him decide to use you as a fuck buddy and not as a real relationship. Honestly, it is probably because you were so easy to fuck in the first place. I'm sorry. I don't love this way anymore (did in my 20s), it's wrong, but it's true. Like me, he will probably continue to use girls like you, hit his 30s, go to church, marry a mid 20 year old that is worth a relationship, and have a wonderful 15+ years going forward. Really, I wish society didn't push women to behave like you and expect more, but that's the bone you have been thrown these days, best of luck.
>>
>>18498720
If I were you I would just completely cut off contact
>>
>>18498660
When has that ever stopped a woman?
>>
>>18498725
He told me he didn't want anything serious lonnnnng before we fucked. Noice try tho m8
>>
>>18498637
>He's literally everything I want

You barely know the guy other than being his fuck buddy a few times. Are women this shallow?
>>
>>18498734
You act like I talked to him twice and fucked him. Me and him hung out a few times, and would always text. Christ. Are men actually that stupid?
>>
>>18498734
Also we only fucked once so I'm confused as to where the "fuck buddy a few times" part plays in
>>
>>18498652
shit women are scary
>>
>>18498637
He didn't want to date in the first place and he definitely won't date you now because of the way you offered yourself up. You fucked yourself (and him). He knows you're a slut, we know you're a slut, and even you know you're a slut, hence the >inb4 slut
Accept it, realize you got used, move on
>>
You just gave him the goods, why would he want to have a relationship with you now? Come on.
>>
>>18498655
That'll never happen. He will just use her now.
>>
File: bait.jpg (8KB, 200x249px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
8KB, 200x249px
>>18498725
> Noice try tho m8
Annddd your language gave you away as a guy, everyone bail, bait is bait.
>>
>>18498637
Damn he played you nice, I wanna high five him
>>
Your attraction to him is definitely mostly because he's good looking and has a huge dick can fuck your brains out
All the rest honestly people are not very different but you'll convince yourself he's different
Wish I was good looking and didnt have a genuine very thin four incher, need a flood to drowwn me
>>
>>18498963
wut
sounds like memer language from 2013, so it being a girl wouldn't surprise me
>>
>>18498732
Then, you shouldn't have getting into him.

Also, attraction and love are two completely different things, that are often confused.
>>
>>18498652
>>18498637
you are such a huge roasty retard

"love at first sight" is a romanticized way of saying that "he's super hot and i want to fuck him"

you don't have children with someone because he's hot and has a huge dick
>>
>>18498637

I don't think it's healthy to have a long term relationship with anybody you've met on Tinder. The fact they're on there to start with suggests that they have certain values and wishes.

He has been open with you from the beginning that he doesn't want anything serious. By chasing it, you'll subconsciously end up coming across as desperate, looking for any sign that he might be falling for you.

If you cannot accept that he doesn't want anything serious, it would be better for you to end contact with him.

For the record, I don't think you're a slut. I think you've just been blindsided by a funny, attractive guy with a huge dick. It's exactly the same way the majority of guys would react to a 10/10 woman.
>>
>>18498652
Typical
>>
>>18499318
Thank you anon, best advice so far
>>
>>18499756
You're welcome, babygirl. :) And was the guy black?
>>
>>18499818
>>18499756
both of you are traitors to your ancestors
>>
>>18498728
Well, you will get his money, but not his love.
>>
>>18499818
Nope, white guy with beautiful navy blue eyes and dark hair
>>
>>18499840
I'm cool with that too
>>
>>18498688
>he's a 6 just as I am
>THIS MEANS WE ARE BOUND TO BE WITH EACH OTHER
No, you fucking pinhead, this just means he scored a 6 and he can do whatever he wants, scoring higher included.
And he's gonna treat you like a good cumdupster until the journey ends. And the journey ends with him going his way.
>>
>>18499862
Shameless slag, this is how bastards are born folks.
>>
>>18499909
Nigger did I ever state him and I were meant to be? No.
>>
>>18499931
That's okay me and all my siblings are bastards
>>
File: IMG_5643.jpg (242KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5643.jpg
242KB, 750x1334px
Pic related: me
>>
>>18500285
>Nigger did I ever state him and I were meant to be?
>>18498637
>first time we met it was basically love at first sight for me
>everything screaming inside me before we had fucked to take it slow
>>18498652
>Cool, totally willing to have his child
>>
>>18500312
"Love at first sight" especially on my own behalf does not equate to "meant to be", at least to me it doesn't. Nor does having his child, which the statement was a joke. 10/10 would not have a kid right now, I work with 60 of them already.
>>
>>18500320
>Why don't people understand that I don't mean the words I say???
This is why no one wants to date you.
>>
>>18500324
Never have I ever met a female who isn't like that
>>
>>18498637
You didn't "ruin" your chances but he clearly does not want to date you.
The bullshit about not having time is just an excuse- he has time for a relationship, just not a relationship with YOU.

The reason why this most likely will not work out is because you are clearly not capable of controlling yourself around him. The only way you could begin to make him see you as anything but an easy piece of ass is by making yourself less available and more interesting. That seems unlikely based on how infatuated you are with him.

Also: consider this. Infatuation is usually quick and intense, like what you are feeling now. When it comes to infatuation, feelings tend to fade easily. You may find him very attractive now, but it'S very possible that won't last.
>>
>>18498652
Don't do this OP. Don't become like my crazy ass sister. He won't stay with you and you are going to be all obsessed over him. She is in the hospital now due to her obsession. Tried to kill herself to get his attention. She cannot walk or talk properly. I still don't know if she will ever be the same. Please don't do this.
>>
>>18498637
Feels bad man.
>>
>>18498637
So you want to have his children?
>>
>>18498637
Lol, he's just using you as a hole to nut in. Get out before you end up falling in love or whatever and turn into some crazy stalker bitch.
>>
>>18500392
OP: I'm not that crazy don't worry, Christ. Hope your sister gets better tho.
>>
I would create some distance, OP. There's many guys on here who love to tell themselves that men ultimately have all the power in dating and that he (=themselves) can get whatever women he want completely regardless of looks etc etc etc.

This isn't true. However, if he felt as strongly about you as vice versa you bet your ass he would suddenly be looking for a relationship. You just don't evoke that in him. Whether it's because he doesn't find you that attractive, because he sees big incompatibilities, because he finds something about your demeanor and way of carrying yourself off-putting... doesn't really matter. Point is that he has made the decision to see you as someone to hook up with, not to date. And not only will it be unlikely that he changes his mind, it's not worth ruining your self esteem for by pining over a guy who doesn't feel remotely the same way. If he felt differently after sex he wouldn't have (just) instantly suggested to bang again. You cannot make someone love you. Cut your losses and move on.
>>
>>18500510
Thanks anon, another great piece of advice. And yeah I figured that too, if he had actually wanted me he would have changed his mind. I guess I'll just move on
>>
>>18498637
>met once
>said he's not interested in a relationship
>come to his house after months
>become cum dumpster
>met on tinder btw
Of course he's not gonna date you, especially since you see yourself as a 6/10, you're one of them girls that guys swipe right thinking "I can fuck that" then be done with you.
And of course he was hilarious, tinder is based on pics and text, you're not gonna know what he's like from the start so best way to get a girl's attention is to be funny then act all nice and eventually make them feel comfortable enough to lure them into your house and fuck them, dump them, go on tinder and repeat.
You developed feelings for a fuck boy, forget him, also, if you were serious about a relationship you wouldn't fuck the guy just after seeing him only once, if you really wanted a relationship you'd get to know the guy, meet him, date him, you were just blinded by first impressions and probably loneliness
>>
>>18500518
No problem. It's shitty but I see no other way. Something I failed to mention but just thought of is also that in my experience if one person chases the other one really really hard and one-sidedly, it is common for that inequality to never really leave the relationship. It hurts now but long term you're better off being mutually enthusiastic about one another.
>>
>>18498660
Wait, are you, Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome, posting on chans?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.