[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck >2nd date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1490567694759.png (26KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490567694759.png
26KB, 240x200px
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

fuck

fuck

fuck

fuck

>2nd date tomorrow
>wife material 100%
>doing this tree top rope adventure course thing

OK usually I try to make a move on 2nd date but its a mid-day date, very likely no drinks afterward and no real privacy except in the car when I drop her back off

I'm not seeing how or when I can make this move other than in front of people or awkwardly crawling across the giant center console in my car. Am I missing something or am I right in thinking there might just not be a good place to do it, and therefore DONT and just wait?

Dont want her to take it like i'm a pussy/not interested in her/veer too close to friend zone territory if I do wait. I really need to catch this one so I'm trying super hard not to fuck this up

What do I do? What would you do? (ladies) What would you want me to do?
>>
>>18498608
Hold her hand or kiss her on the cheek. Innocuous enough to do in public but it still sends a message. Cushion it with flirtatious compliments.
>>
File: haaaaay.gif (1018KB, 200x209px) Image search: [Google]
haaaaay.gif
1018KB, 200x209px
>>18498622
ok but what if I'm over 8 years old?
>>
>>18498639

That's a big what if.
>>
>2nd date
>has already made a definite decision about whether or not she is wife material
Unless you're 40 and desperate for children, you need to fucking relax.
>>
File: fhyuikfy7u.gif (943KB, 300x166px)
fhyuikfy7u.gif
943KB, 300x166px
>>18498640
ok cool guy what would you do
>>
>>18498645
hey man all i have is online dating, and when you go on 20 dates and the girls all range from shit to almost good and a great one comes, its like thank fuckin god something decent came down the pike.

also, i mean wife material -on paper-. she could still turn out to be shit but i should be prepared in case she turns out to be that 1 in a billion yeah who am i kidding she wont be lol.

but still we try
>>
File: success-baby.jpg (36KB, 462x338px)
success-baby.jpg
36KB, 462x338px
Wait I got this

were parking cars at an airport i used to work at. assuming the door code is the same, ill double check to be sure, i'll show her the planes in the hangar and boom there ya go, smooch city.

eh?

eh?

thanks for the help doodoo faces. ill report in tomorrow because obviously this will become a frequently bumped multi-day thread
>>
>>18498608
Jesus, you must be young. Why would you be so concerned about forcing something an such an natural way? Stop trying to rush and overthink things and just let the relationship progress naturally.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.