[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is loyal and loves me...but I still get those thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (26KB, 448x198px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 448x198px
My gf is loyal and loves me...but I still get those thoughts in the back of my head. Is it alright that she talks/texts other guys. She also has quite a few guy friends. Should I be worried or am I just insecure? If it's just insecurity and jealousy, how can I get over it?
>>
>>18498505
I don't know what to say, my ex fiance is now together with one of those "it's just a friend"
>>
>>18498505
definitely be cautious. Especially if one of them is an ex
>>
>>18498505
You aren't 100% sure she's loyal if you have those thoughts behind your back, don't think she's not being loyal unless she gives you a reason to think otherwise.

Also, be alpha as fuck, make sure her male friends know you're better than them in every way and that's why she's with you and not any of them.
>>
>>18498505
On it's face it seems like a bad thing.

I guess it comes down to things like:

>have you met her guy friends and how do they treat you
>how long has she been friends with them
>is she making new friends, or are they friends from before the relationship
>do her friendships get in the way of your relationship

My bf has a lot of female friends. There are some I just don't like, but they don't have power in our relationship. But, to ease my insecurities, I honestly just want to meet them, gauge their reaction to me, and go from there. Almost all of them want to be friends with me, so that's really the major thing I look for. If they don't want to be my friend or at least be polite acquaintances, then honestly, I can tell they don't give a fuck about my relationship and are probably judging the fuck out of me, waiting for things to turn sour between bf and I.
>>
>>18498505

Yes. It's alright. You're being insecure, but we all have our moments.

>>18498549 is speaking pretty reasonably. Meet these people when you can, make sure they're cool, and act cool yourself. There's always going to be chill guys that are just friends with your girl, a couple of guys who are secretly in love with her, and a couple of guys who are actively trying to get it in. You just need to continue to be cool.

You can't functionally lock your girl away. If she'd run off with someone else just because she interacted with another dude, your relationship is pointless anyways.
>>
>>18498568
I hate going full on autist mode...but I have a hard time believing that guys and girls can "remain friends". My gf even admitted that one of her guy friends used to like her for a little while.
>>
>>18498609
Just because he liked her doesn't mean she liked him. And even if she did like him before, doesn't mean she does now. Crushes fade, especially when you get to know someone better.
>>
>>18498609

First off - if you have options, you don't fall in love with every girl or guy you meet. You realize that people have their good traits, and their bad traits, and that while they might make a great friend, living with them and fucking them might turn out to be a huge pain in the ass, because you aren't compatible enough to live together or spend every waking moment together. I can tell my friends to go fuck off for a week if we get into an argument - with my girlfriend, I can't, and need to sleep next to her.

Second - why do you CARE if some dude has a crush on her? You're the one dating her, act like it. She picked you. As long as you don't act like a piece of shit, he's always going to be the dog begging for scraps that no one is going to hand it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.