[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a good sign when a girl double texts you? Girl i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Me+irl_6bdc1a_5842034.jpg (115KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Me+irl_6bdc1a_5842034.jpg
115KB, 640x1136px
Is it a good sign when a girl double texts you?

Girl i'm talking to often texts me again if i don't get back to her for awhile. Like she asked me what kind of music i listened to, i told her, then she told me hers, then 2 and a half hours later she added "and sometimes i like to listen to blah blah when i'm at work, right now i'm listening to blah."

Then earlier today we agreed to meet up for dinner so i thought cool, no need to keep the small talk going, and a little over an hour later she asked "so what are you up to?"

I'm so used to conversations dying on the girl's part, right now this one always gets back to me, and if i slink off for awhile she'll text me again.
>>
No its a bad sign it means your mother will die in her sleep if you dont reply to this post.

Wtf do you think it means like seriously? It means she wants to talk to you.
>>
i'd wager either interested in talking with you (who would fucking guess right) or maybe just clingy and wants to be in contact with you. who knows m8, its hard to judge a point of view of another person
>>
>>18498555

She's qt as fuck. The kind of girl who can definitely have a million orbiters, so the fact that she wants to talk to me as much as she does is kind of astonishing.
>>
>>18498496
is she pic related? if so, she's really cute. answer her texts for gods sake
>>
>>18498496
it's a good sign

if she posts an hour or two later, that's not clingy
>>
What's double texting exactly?
Does it only apply when the last text you sent was expecting a reply and didn't get one?
If I sent something that didn't imply I needed a reply and then text something else, is this bad?
Sorry for using your thread to ask this! I don't wanna derail but I googled it and I don't get it.
>>
>>18498496
Are you a child?

It's a text. Who gives a shit?
>>
>>18498559
She'll be texting a lot of people all of the time. She could be bored and just enjoy texting. You're not special. Everyone gets it.
>>
>>18498589

We do have a date coming up though, so there's that
>>
>>18498582

It's when you text someone again after the last text was sent by you and the other person didn't reply.

They say it's suicide to double text a girl.
>>
>>18498712
don't listen to that guy, she's into you
>>
>>18498509
I was gonna reply but this guy did it with the right amount of sarcasm so I give it my blessing
>>
>>18498509
>>
>>18498509
Dick
>>
>>18498509
>>
>>18498741
>>18498770
>>18499292
>>18499311
religious people in a nutshell
>>
thank you for the (You) but you don't deserve one sorry
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.