[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so...here goes. >be me >play some random shit game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: received_1506298946336559.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
received_1506298946336559.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Ok so...here goes.

>be me
>play some random shit game when I was 17
>add random person, turns out to be a girl
>start talking, we like each other a lot, we live far away from each other
>fast forward to present
>says she has feelings
>chick actually is coming to see me
>wut.jpg
>she's a solid 9/10 irl
>can't believe it
>she arrives and we agree to meet to near a park
>heart beating fast, excited
>see "the love of my life"
>drop jaw slighty
>she's coming to hug me, weirdest feeling in my stomach
>chick is a solid 4/10. Chubby, face is like a rectangle, looks nothing like the pics and is just unattractive to me
>why.jpg
>how.jpg
>start talking, realise she's a cool chick, but I wouldn't want anything romantic with her, no feelings
>she stays for 2 days, we spend time, feels nice, but not romantic
>she just awkwardly tries to lean in on my shoulder, gets touchy etc.
>I can tell she is interested in more than being just friends, but I can't do it.
>I don't want to either
>3 hours ago, she said she is leaving today
>go and see her, have an awkward talk, I wish her a safe trip and give her a hug
>she is pretty sad at this point
>makes these weird ass moaning noises as we are hugging
>i just wanna go home already
>asks if she can give me a friendly kiss, I say sure
>kisses me on the fucking lips, i'm shocked and I wanted to avoid this and try not to hurt her
>brush it off, say goodbyes and go home
>go home, feel like shit and feel bad, because she had high hopes for us, but I just wanted to bang a 9/10 chick.
>I got catfished and feel like crap now.

What do I do? I feel bad for her. She is really nice just...not my type. I don't wanna give her high hopes, but she really is...nothing what she said she was and is desperate for love. I need help guys. I feel like crap, but I'm sure she feels way worse and it's killing me.
>>
You didn't do anything wrong per se, you don't owe her sex or anything. It's a shitty situation for both of you guys to be in, and you're right that she probably feels like shit but that's not your problem. If you want, you could try and clear the air with her, but your friendship probably won't be the same.
>>
Welcome to every online dating encounter as a guy. The pictures are almost always fraudulent.
>>
File: 3CqSlmA.png (217KB, 650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
3CqSlmA.png
217KB, 650x1275px
was she an actual catfish or did she just have a picture from months ago?
>>
>>18498485
Cut her out of your life. It's only going to get worse for her while you're there being her friend. Also she pretty much raped you. Or sexually assaulted you. If you have been a guy and forced an unwanted kiss on a girl think how bad that sounds. She is disgusting garbage.
>>
I had a similar experience, except when she said she was coming to see me I went full panic and called it off (mainly because my situation then wasn't great). Once in a while I think about it and hate myself.
If she gave you 9/10 impressions while being 4/10, I'd just be honest and tell her she wasn't what she looked like, and be polite as possible. She will have to get over it one way or another.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.