[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How effective is plan b /adv/? >bitch wants to fuck and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: PlanB_One-Step.jpg (58KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
PlanB_One-Step.jpg
58KB, 620x375px
How effective is plan b /adv/?
>bitch wants to fuck and I hate condoms
>she'd totally let me bust in her
>definitely can't have a kid
>49 fucking dollars
Am I being irresponsible for just wanting to cum inside her and making her take a pill, instead of using a rubber? Anyone have any experience with plan b? I know she'd take the pill too. How should I go about this?
>>
>>18498244
It's Plan fucking B not Plan A. 75% effective if used within 72 hours of intercourse. Those are not good enough odds to make it your primary form of birth control.
>>
>>18498263
Don't forget that it's less effective the heavier the woman is.

Condoms are much cheaper than Plan B, and MUCH cheaper than a kid
>>
>>18498244
A gf had to use plan B once. We got drunk, sex happened (I remember draining a chalice of wine while thrusting inside her and really fucking enjoying that), and, when we woke up the next morning, she found the condom still inside her. Plan B to the rescue. Kind of sad: she had great genes and would have been a good mother to the kid.
>>
>>18498263
It says something closer to 95% effective if used directly after intercourse, doesn't that rival the effectiveness of condoms anyway?
>>
>>18498266
She's a skinny little thing, but thanks for replying
>>
>>18498244
> Am I being irresponsible for just wanting to cum inside her and making her take a pill, instead of using a rubber?
You're carefully weighing an alternative. That's not irresponsible.
There's no better feeling than bareback sex and finishing inside like nature intended. If she wants to give you that pleasure, buy her the pill.
>>
>>18498244
If taken within 24 hours it's 95% effective. The longer you wait, the less effective it becomes. Within 72 hours I do believe it's around 85% effective.

But, there are definitely side effects, that are pretty common. And they aren't pleasant. There's a reason why it's Plan B, not plan A.

Tell your girl to fucking get on the pill if she's going to let someone cum in her, like a normal, responsible person.
>>
>>18498244
Plan B is not supposed to be used as a normal contraceptive. It's for accidents. Why? Because it makes you sick as fuck. I've taken it twice in my life. It makes you so nauseous and disgusting. I think it's like two pills for two days or something. If you throw up any of them, you have to go out and buy another set because it won't work if you vomit up the pill.

Spent two days of my life holding down vomit with this stupid thing. Just get her on the damn pill (you'll need to wait a full month for it to have proper effectiveness though). Still better than plan b.
>>
>>18498497
Also, plan b completely fucked up the schedule of my period. I was unsure if it even worked for about two months. Right after it went through my system, it made me have my period twice in a month, then I had no period for two months after that! Still ended up having to buy pregnancy tests and freak out.
>>
File: 1494864912126.jpg (629KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1494864912126.jpg
629KB, 800x1119px
i never had any problems when i took plan b but it's cheaper and safer to get her a bar or an iud or the shot. even if you dont want to commit it'd still be a nice thing to do to convince her to be on some form of birth control, especially if she's a slag and likes getting cummed in. bring up the subject with her because it's a conversation worth having
>>
Enjoy child support for 18 years because you wanted to bust a nut!

Also, enjoy those STDs!
>>
>>18498521
Did you experience any of the side effects that the previous anon had experienced? I hear from others it's also mild so I don't know what to think
>>
>>18498244

its called 'plan B' for a reason. condoms are plan A.
>>
>>18498554
It varies from person to person. I got it for my friend, and spent two days holding her hand because she was curled up in a ball because of the cramps and nausea.

Also, if your girl weighs over 165 lbs, the effectiveness drops significantly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.