[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get with milfs if I'm only 19? I live in clapistan,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: [email protected] (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Milf_2048x@2x.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
How do I get with milfs if I'm only 19? I live in clapistan, so bars are a no-go.
>>
>>18497953
be attractive and muscular, then find out who in your area owns a pool and offer to clean it for cheap
>>
Dating apps/ sites. Not a for sure thing, but typically older women want to see guys, even young men, who have a certain level of depth and maturity to them.

When I was your age (not too many years ago), I was fucking a 35 year old college counselor who was a solid 8/10. Just don't act retarded.
>>
>>18497956
Pool Tech here.

If you want to meet a lot of MILF's and DILF's, be a pool tech. You'll deal with rich people and can find a lot of jailbait and MILF's.
>>
>>18497958
>Dating apps/ sites

Any suggestions?
>>
>>18498043
Dating apps, despite what you might be told, aren't always fruitful. It is the epitome of shallow human interaction where people who aren't attractive are actually more at a disadvantage there than they are in person. This is coming from the guy who wrote that comment, mind you.

What you need to realize about dating apps/ sites is that the people you want to talk to is that they can shut you down just by your profile picture, whereas if you know someone at work, class, or even at a club you can interact with them AS they're looking at you, which gives you more depth and more opportunity.

If you're good looking enough to have someone respond back to you on dating apps/ sites, then you have an opportunity to get to know these MILFs, in which case it's their game because women 95% of the time have empty profiles on Tinder, POF (your best bet. I've had a ton of hookups from both Tinder and POF and POF is by far better), Bumble (the worst option). You really have to come ass as interesting in your initial message but not over the top, and you have to have some camera magic to look at good as you can.
>>
>>18498061
What's POF?
>>
what the fuck is clapistan
>>
>>18497953
Is clapistan Chicago?
>>
>>18498202
Plenty of fish.
>>
>>18498219
Thanks.

>>18498205
>>18498215
America, where the drinking age is 21.
>>
So I tried out POF and it restricts who you can search for within 10 years of age. What the fuck? That entirely defeats the point.
>>
>>18498322
The age limit is 14 years difference. I didn't actually know that. You could still hook up with 33 year olds or use Tinder.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.