[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone in your life that you are just nice to because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160723-WA0001.jpg (213KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160723-WA0001.jpg
213KB, 1600x1200px
Is there anyone in your life that you are just nice to because you feel sorry for them? You may think of people with down syndrome or something, but I'm talking about people without any obvious physical or mental disabilities. Someone who is just a little bit simple, or a little bit pathetic, that you just give the benefit of the doubt because you feel sympathy.

I feel as though I might be someone like that. When I was younger, adults seemed to be extra nice to me, and girls too, though when I tried to make things happen with a few of them, they didn't want to meet up. And when I went to parties with my friends, the underage drinking and teenagers getting off kind of party, my friends got girls and I never did. I feel like when I get likes on instagram from people I know, they're out of pity.

Am I right? What should I do?
>>
>>18497801

I've had that to some degree, but instead of pity, I like to think about it as finding that everyone has an interesting side to them. Like, I have this one friend - he's really shy, and introverted, and has a hard time relating to a lot of people in a "party" environment. I think he's probably legitimately got Asperger's. Since we had known each other for so long, I sometimes felt "pity" for him and took him out to things, thinking he needed to be social like me. But now I've seen awesome things in him, like how great of an artist he is, his curiosity in science, the awesome way his mind works when it comes to coding and tech.

So I dunno anon, maybe it's time to accept that people see something awesome in you, even if you don't see it in yourself.
>>
>>18497801
what's the pic from?
>>
No, I have very little chill so there's no one I'm nice to out of pity. Either I'm nice to you or I'm not.
>>
I befriend people like that at work so i look like i have a big ol' soft heart. I pity them for my benefit. I'll be the first to admit it.
>>
>>18497801
Do people smile at you the way they smile at a little kid?
>>
I'm never nice out of pity, but I am nice in general and the less social kid might be more available to talk to.

Trawling my mind for examples, my best guess is that you have got the "there's nothing wrong with you treatment". In other words everyone else has some little conflict thingy that makes them a bitch/jerk but you're just fine. It doesn't mean they want to fuck you (but doesn't mean you're ugly either). It wouldn't matter to someone 20+ because everyone treats each other like adults then.
>>
>>18497801
Im florida, public supermarket is renowned for hiring downies, and let me tell you they are slow but have fantastic work ethic and friendliness like few regular trash people have.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.