[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I became friends with started ghosting me after becoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1499458154577.jpg (68KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499458154577.jpg
68KB, 500x750px
Girl I became friends with started ghosting me after becoming pretty close. Should I try asking her what's up, or just let sleeping dogs lie? Last time I saw her, she was very happy to see me and left saying she wanted to treat me to a night of drinks on her.
>>
>>18497698
How do you define "ghosting?" Some people just don't like to text all day long, if that's what you mean
>>
A girl I was talking to recently also ghosted me. We were hitting it off really well, she was interesting, kind, and it was very mutual. We went on a date that I thought went pretty well and pretty much the next day up until now she doesn't talk to me.

Sometimes people just aren't emotionally available and despite having a plan in their head of wanting to pursue something, cannot follow through with it.
>>
>>18497704
Went from talking often, to once or twice a week, then I hadn't seen or really heard from her in over two months. She came by my house randomly about a week ago to hang out, and that was when she said the thing about the drinks. Things seemed fine. But now she's back to ignoring my texts or snaps. Considering she used to call me in the mornings to talk, the about face seems odd.

I'm socially conscious, so it's not like I sperged her away.
>>
>>18497708
I'm not pursuing anything beyond a friendship. The girl is beautiful, and I'm into her, but I saw this behavior coming from a mile away.
>>
>>18497698
just go for it, better to have tried and failed rather then not try and think about all the time
>>
>>18497727
probably got stuff to do and you are just not her BFF, so she jsut hits you up once in a while, that shouldn't be a problem iun a friendship, because you only can expect to get reasonable amounts of attention in a relationship.

>>18497708
which is, because she follows the rule, that after the first date, the man sends the first message and either invites her on a second date or doesnt, because he is no more interested in her. The ball is in your court until both of you are BF and GF
>>
>>18497698
>Last time I saw her, she was very happy to see me and left saying she wanted to treat me to a night of drinks on her.

So what the fuck is the problem?
>>
Get this;

Last year I went on a date with a girl who I thought was gorgeous and interesting, almost all of her hobbies aligned with my own. The date started with coffee and led to hanging out in a natural park, spending over four hours. To be honest, I felt she was completely out of my league.

Not even ten minutes after I get home she's added me to Facebook and asking me for a second date that same day, wanting me to watch movies at her place.

When I arrived, she was eating strawberries and wearing some risque shit. I flat out told her I wasn't into hook ups and she insisted that wasn't her intentions. She convinced me to stay, we watched both Grindhouse films, and then I went home. We kissed before parting, but it felt forced and pretty bad. The next day she was messaging me on Facebook, starving for conversation with me.

And then she abruptly dropped all contact. Only sent her two more messages before giving up. Later found out she became some guy's bottom bitch.

If she just wanted sex from me, why the hell couldn't she just admit it instead of making us go through those two long, awkward dates?
>>
>>18499266
She wanted to date you and sex
>>
>>18499270

Sorry, you don't fuck on thr first date and start a meaningful relationship out of it. Nor do you from cutting all contact the day after you first met for two seperate dates.
>>
>>18499266
You were a dumb faggot, she was frustrated by you.
>>
>>18499300

I was a dumb faggot by being deliberately open and honest about my intentions from the start? Great advice, anon. Next time I'll just ask what she wants first and agree just to be agreeable, that'll make her moist if nothing else!
>>
>>18499310
What did you expect her to do, kick you out right then? She was waiting for you to step up and move it to a physical relationship. Clearly you're hung up on this since you are telling us. What's the problem? She got what she was looking for from another man.
>>
File: dense motherfucker.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
dense motherfucker.png
70KB, 243x200px
>>18499310
>>18499310
>If she just wanted sex from me, why the hell couldn't she just admit it
>I flat out told her I wasn't into hook ups and she insisted that wasn't her intentions.
>she was eating strawberries and wearing some risque shit

You did it to yourself.
>>
Ok surprised this thread picked up traction again.

>>18499245
She doesn't have shit to do, she's unemployed and was asking for my help in looking for a job. But she would call me every other morning, and speak about me like I was her favorite person. I can understand being busy, I'm not an attention vampire; I'll go weeks or months without seeing people I'm close to. It's not like I'm upset that she's not texting me back in 15 minutes, she's stopped contacting me entirely and I don't know why.

I want to ask, but I have abandonment issues and it's in my nature to burn bridges when things like this happen. But I also imagine she may be in a bad place and may need a friend? I dunno, man.
>>
>>18499299
I fucked a girl on the first date, and we were together for 4 years
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.