[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like girl who lives in another state >she is coming to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tfw+forward.jpg (48KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
tfw+forward.jpg
48KB, 500x596px
>like girl who lives in another state
>she is coming to visit me at the end of this month
>we already discussed we're going to have sex
>she admits to me she has HPV
what should I do? is HPV a big deal? I don't want to contract an STD, but at the same time I don't want to feel like to call everything off.
>>
Loaaaads of women seem to have it. I think it is linked to some forms of cancer
It's really disgusting how common it is
>>
HPV is very common in both men and women. Infact it is so fucking common almost everyone gets it at some point in their lives. If you have raw sex you will contract the HPV virus. Although she may not show symptoms, she could pass it to you and you might have a different reaction. HPV can lead to literal cancer, and it can be spread by oral contact as well. I would not have sex with this girl my friend
>>
>>18497483
>really disgusting how common it is
HPV (literally speaking, not just referring to the strain of HPV that causes genital warts and cancer) includes herpes, mouth sores, hand warts, foot warts...It's an extremely contagious and common strain of viral infections with a low symptom profile. People also can't tell when they're contagious or not, although an outbreak is a good sign that you're extra contagious in the moment. Some strains, such as canker sores, people inevitably get from their mothers. Other strains can be transferred by sharing a cup or shaking hands.

And yes genital warts cause cervical, anal, and penile cancer. Try to focus more on the facts of the matter than being an incel about things.

>>18497471
>is it a big deal?
It's not like having a partner with HIV, *but* personally, I wouldn't date someone with HPV unless I was really in love with them and planned to get married. I'd get HPV from my wife, but not from some chick I'm just trying to bang.

For instance, you can get HPV from some ho and then end up giving cancer to someone you have sex with in the future. On the other hand, if you get married to this woman and only have sex with her until you kick the bucket, then the HPV would maybe just be a bit irritating - you wouldn't be giving cancer to anyone.

So I would take it slow with her and see if it's someone you want to marry. Don't have sex unless you're both looking to get hitched.
>>
File: IMG_4122.jpg (187KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4122.jpg
187KB, 470x470px
>>18497471
Get a Human papilloma virus vaccine. Use Gardasil or Cervarix, they are trusted brands.

Also, no kissing and use condoms.
>>
>>18497497
solid advice. thanks. I heard HPV can't even be detected in men, so who knows if I even have it. but either way it's not worth knowingly getting it unless we're getting hitched.

if we do bang I'll just do it with a condom. if she has a problem with that then we'll call it off.
>>
>>18497516
I heard the vaccine only helps like 2 strains out of the literal over 100.

also, you can contract it even from kissing?? I get no oral sex but I can't even kiss this girl?
>>
>>18497517
>have sex with a condom
who said that stops the transfer of HPV? did you even google it? the only girl I ever talked about getting married with, we didn't even kiss for the first month. try to practice some restraint.
>>
>>18497526
Talk to your doctor about it. I know not all strains cause cancer.
>>
>>18497526
>kissing the girl
some strains of HPV are in the genitals and the inside of the mouth. those tissues are pretty much the same.
>>
>>18497517
Its also associated with throat cancer, if you get any of it in orally.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.