[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dont like my parents. both of them are country-raised idiots.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: parents.jpg (31KB, 410x324px) Image search: [Google]
parents.jpg
31KB, 410x324px
i dont like my parents.
both of them are country-raised idiots.
they have no achievements in life except "me".
how can i distance myself from them and immediate relatives.
>>
>>18497313

with actual distance. then with actual accomplishments.

its stupid to hate people simply because they are simple or chose a normal life. you are also a country raised idiot. im not saying you gotta love em, but if they didnt do anything wrong whats the big deal?
>>
File: ruh.jpg (105KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
ruh.jpg
105KB, 1024x682px
>>18497313
Jesus Christ, OP. Try to put yourself in their simple-minded shoes...they are probably very proud of you and love you.

>>18497319
I agree with this guy. I have a sibling who seems content with being a NEET and mediocrity, but I still love him and miss him. Just let people be happy and offer encouraging advice from time to time.
>>
>>18497313
What's with whites and their lack of family bond?
Never seen people so eager to have their kids move out and so eager to place their parents in a nursing home to wither and die
>>
>>18499405
to the moving out and establishing their own home is ultimately the first step into adulthood, not that there's anything wrong with it but its seems that some families are too focused on the 'moving out' part of growing together that they forget to bond at all, and that living with your parents=being a NEET/child, regardless if you already have a job or whatsoever
>>
>>18497313

What do you do for a job, anon? Is it hugely different from what your parents both did as a career?
>>
>>18497313
>has two loving parents that cherish and value him
>"but they aren't pefrect ;(((((((((("

KYFS you ungrateful shit.
>>
>>18497313
>have 2 loving parents who see no malice in you and see you as a God-given gift sent from on high, looking to you as their greatest achievement, their proudest work despite your shortcomings and flaws

there are people that would kill for parents like yours...
>>
>>18499472
I'll never comprehend it. My mother suffered a long time when I left and I could never ever stick her in a home. I'd take a bullet for her
We're far from perfect and kind of dysfunctional but family is one of the few things that really matter.
>>
>>18499472
Whites have a sick culture. Family is supposed to be the closest bonds you ever have, but you cast it away as fast as possible and genuinely resent any attempt from the family to contact you. It's no wonder you guys kill yourselves over something as innocent as
>no gf
If you don't have one, you are totally isolated for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18499553
>compares the rate of black single mother households to white single mother households
But hey, whatever gives you an excuse to hate whitey, right?
>>
>>18497313
you're an immature fag
>>
>>18499583
not all non whites are niggers. u have to admot whites dont give a fuck about each other
>>
>>18499405
are you kidding me? 75% of black kids are out of wedlock and most have no relationship with biodad or even know who he is.
>>
>>18499614
>asian homicide rates.jpeg
>indians shitting on streets.png
>muslim pours acid on his wife.gif
>nigger raised without father.bmp
Nah, whites are probably the most sympathetic race in the world. Don't poke, Chong, or you might taste another nuke, though.
>>
Do your parents have a house?
Do they put food on the table?
Do they have a car?
Are they happily married?

Sounds like the only non-achievement they have is having such an entitled shitty kid
>>
>>18497313
you are very obviously some fucking child in his first year of college

hopefully you grow out of this and cringe looking back on yourself

barring extreme emotional/physical abuse or irreconcilable differences, it is never appropriate to cut off ties with your parents

to think that them being "stupid country-raised" people is sufficient cause to cut ties with your own family is the most myopic self absorbed shit i've ever seen in my entire life
>>
>>18499619
>>18499405
Just cause you're white doesn't mean you're black

not the same guy, but I (white) agree with his assessment

whites have been very seriously seperated from the most important things that we have as humans (family, nation, ethnic pride, etc) and it's quickly destroying us as a race
>>
>>18499776
We shit on streets, but we don't leave our parents to be abused and depressed in retirement homes, they move in with their kids because family is most important and we need to care for our parents who cared for us.

Whites aren't like that as often as Indians and blacks have it the most fucked up out of everyone. I think whites used to be like that, but it changed as the West became more individualistic.

Also shitting on streets isn't even a family related issue. Only problems are the occasional acid throwing and honour killings done in India by fucked up, superstitious, village autists, but Western and rich, educated Indians don't do that.

Jewish families are probably the best desu because they care for not only each other, but about every other Jew too. That's why they're so successful. I've never met a Jewish family though, so idk for sure.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.