[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this were your situation, would you break up with your girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Cheat.jpg (122KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Cheat.jpg
122KB, 1024x682px
If this were your situation, would you break up with your girlfriend or what?

>Girlfriend of three weeks texts "I saw this really cute swiping app on TV. I'm so glad that I haven't felt the need to use these apps since we started dating. I haven't even checked it out yet, your support means so much to me."
>I decide to be chill about the "yet," even though it's a big red flag, and respond "I'm glad you feel supported and hopefully you don't need to check the app out at all. I'd rather be heartbroken and hurt than cheated on."
>Few hours later she responds "I was just thinking how i love that you didn't get upset with me for saying this. But I've cheated before, and so it's something I'm wary of. I have had problems with instant gratification, but I love you."

So I'm thinking of being clear and responding "If you cheat on me, I will leave you." But it's precisely because I've been more gentle that she's been honest about these things. I'm wondering, do I enjoy the sex and all while it last, keep chill, and leave her if she admits to cheating. Or do I give her that ultimatum, which may result in her no longer being honest if she does cheat? For all I know she has.
>>
>But I've cheated before
>>
I feel like these conversations are always much better to have over the phone than through text. The fact that shes hinting at using a dating app at all, then telling you she loves you, but she has cheated makes me think shes really fucking immature.

How old are you guys? Is this a fairly new relationship?
>>
>>18497226
Op plz drop the Thot
>>
Depends, is this serious with her ?

I'd be extra-careful if she already cheated before, even though the fact she told you is a good thing.

>So I'm thinking of being clear and responding "If you cheat on me, I will leave you."
Eh, I don't know, you could say that, yeah, but in the end if she ever wants to cheat she will, she will just make sure that you don't catch her. Plus it really makes you look insecure

I guess my advice would be that if your relationship isn't too serious with her, maybe just keep it that way, and maybe don't plan on becoming serious with her (at least for a while)
If it's already serious, well, it's up to you. Communication is key though, talk with her, but don't try to make her feel guilty for what she did in the past, she'll just respect you less if you do that
>>
Once a cheater always a cheater, even if they are honest about it.
Drop her.
She is basically telling you so she can cheat and than be like i have a problem with it please forgive me.
>>
>>18497226
>I have had problems with instant gratification,

This kind of statement is the logical conclusion of the popularization of the "addiction" meme that began with alcoholism. Anything I do that I don't want to own, I can pretend is an illness.
>>
>>18497226
>But I've cheated before

What possible reason could she have for telling you this, without you asking? It's very strange.
>>
>gf of three weeks
>already talking about cheating on you

Hahahahaha men are this fucking dense? She's actually TELLING you she is going to fuck someone else and there's nothing you can do about it. Please for the sake of all mankind dump this retard in a ditch in downtown Detroit and let her get raped by niggers until she realizes what a worthless cunt she is.
>>
>yet
>cheated before
>problem with instant gratification

Basically, she's letting you know whoe she is, and if you stay with her, you're basically consenting to it. So when it happens (it will happen) she can pull the "I told you I was like this" card.

Reverse the situation by saying that you're still getting to know each other, and get to that swipping app before her. When you find a better option, jump the boat and tell her she "knew you were just knowing each other". Be ahead of her.
>>
Update: I just flat out told her "I will not stay in this relationship if you cheat on me" and she said she understood. Pretty sure unless some profoundly good shit happens, I'm gonna let this relationship go when I start law school next month.

>>18497356
I'm not a cheater though.

>>18497297
It does seem a lot like she's not taking responsibility.

>>18497259
I've read this warning given to other anons in the past, and it feels appropriate.

>>18497232
I know, pretty bad.

>>18497237
Three weeks into it. I'm 25, she's 27.

>>18497238
I just might.

>>18497244
We've talked about marriage and such, plus kids, although I told her it'd have to wait until after I finish professional school and she was cool with that.

>>18497312
Seriously. I think she's kinda putting out feelers, to test my receptiveness.

>>18497338
Shit, man. What a feel.
>>
File: wK9d7[1].jpg (50KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
wK9d7[1].jpg
50KB, 400x300px
>>18497422
I cant help but think you two are some stupid, socially disconnected people. 3 weeks into a relationship and she mentions how she cheats, likes instant gratification, but also talks about marriage and children with you?

Unless youre giving us an incorrect description of the situation, she is flat out stupid and/or damaged. And you are as well for ignoring the 50 warning signs she would have shown you before you decided to make this "official".
This shit screams teenage highschool, online relationship. Ugh....
>>
>>18497422

>talking kids and marriage 3 weeks in

Fucking hell lad. I knew my partner 8 years before we finally got together, and even we didn't talk about marriage and kids until a good six months in.

Make sure you use a condom and literally go to all efforts you humanly can, to make sure she does not get pregnant. She sounds fucking insane.

You need to up your standards and learn what a normal relationship is. This is nowhere close.
>>
File: Thousandyardstare.jpg (115KB, 900x644px) Image search: [Google]
Thousandyardstare.jpg
115KB, 900x644px
>>18497226
>Looking at dating apps
>in a relationship
>Cheated before
I would bail, personal. Too many red flags and you'll only get your heart broken trying to make it work.
>>
>>18497232
FPBP
>>
>>18497226

CONGRATS ANON YOU FOUND YOURSELF SOME PUMP N DUMP MATERIAL!!!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.