[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I bring something up that i'm upset about to a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5306.gif (29KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5306.gif
29KB, 250x247px
How do I bring something up that i'm upset about to a girl (not my gf) without sounding like a bitch? I'm upset with her lack of recent communication, it feels dishonest, but I still want to be friends if she is being truthful. How can I bring it up without either accusing her, or making myself look clingy/jealous?
>>
>>18497129
"hey, I've missed chatting with you recently. Is anything up?"
>>
>>18497129
>How can I bring it up without either accusing her, or making myself look clingy/jealous?

Just don't be bitchy, man. Text her something short and sweet like >>18497229 says. I usually go for "hey, long time no see, how are you doing", or something equally cheesy, but sometimes I just send my friends memes or song recs or articles or whatever I find interesting. If they are interesting in having a convo, they'll respond believe me

also mate if your friend is busy with exams/family affairs or w/e else try to be understanding. I know no contact sucks but if there are serious reasons for that you gotta be understanding
>>
C O N T E X T
O
N
T
E
X
T
>>
>>18497265

the context is that we used to be in contact all the time. then all of a sudden, nothing. no hanging out, short responses, not at all like they used to be. and any mention of hanging out is curved. I understand if she met a guy or something, but why not just be honest about that? how hard is it when the other person, in no uncertain terms, says it wouldn't matter and they are just looking for honesty.
>>
>>18497407
she doesnt wana hang out with you so what
how would you feel if you didnt enjoy hanging out with someone and the kept bugging you about hanging out?
leave her alone
>>
>>18497419
The point isn't that I'm upset she doesn't want to hang out with me, I am. The point is that she used to want to all the time, and why would someone who is apparently a friend and cares about you, not able to be honest and tell you things like "things changed, I don't really want to hang out anymore". How hard is it to say those words?
>>
you are clingy and jealous and that's okay. she will see you as a bitch but she already does of she's ghosting u
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.