[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf's dad caught us having. Anyone experienced this before.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1481282301178.jpg (51KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1481282301178.jpg
51KB, 480x380px
Gf's dad caught us having. Anyone experienced this before. Her dad saw us in the act from a distance (we were doing it an extension outside the House). I'd say you only saw me through window as I was on top and my gf was below the window. It is possible he might have just thought I was making out with her topless. She hasn't spoken to her dad yet but he hasn't told her mum. We're both in college and we thought both parents were asleep when we did it. Will the awkwardness fade after a while?
>>
>>18497011
*caught us having sex
>>
>>18497011
Why would it be a problem? He's the one who should be embarrassed, and if he didn't look away as soon as he saw what he was seeing, he's a creeper.
>>
>>18497023
I just think he might hate me now. We got along great and now be witness me banging his daughter like
>>
>>18497027
>>18497011
I would hate you. Put yourself in his shoes watching some degenerate smashing his little girl
>>
>>18497041
I'm not a random degenerate, I've known him for a while now and we get along well. That's why this is even worse
>>
>>18497052
He might approve of you as a son-in-law, but no father approves of the guy fucking his daughter.

Never fuck her on his property again. Do it somewhere discreet and private. He might well pretend that it didn't happen, because he doesn't want to tell Mom that their princess is a dirty little whore who sluts around before marriage.

If you're really cool with this family and you think you love her, now might be a good time to think about proposing.
>>
>>18497027
Why would he object? This isn't the fifties, and he's presumably not harboring any incestuous longings, so why would he object if he saw the bf of his daughter, who he knows is fucking her, fucking her, because he looked in the wrong window at the wrong time? I mean, the shame should be entirely his.

>>18497106
>no father approves of the guy fucking his daughter.

Why not? Are you both from Qatar or something?

>sluts around before marriage

What the fuck man?
>>
What's that all about anyway ? Why should a father be jealous or hateful towards the boyfriends of his daughter ? That's some borderline incestuous shit. He doesn't own her and her sexuality is not his concern.
It's an American thing, right ?
Am from Europe, never experienced this.
>>
>>18497112
I'm 40 and from red-state America. Fathers don't own shotguns to run off squirrels.
>>
Are you guys serious? Do you think that this man was unaware that his college age daughter was having sex with her boyfriend of "some time"? Did you think he assumed you were knitting sweaters?

My girlfriend's grandma walked in on us, once. Know what she did? Nothing, because we're consenting adults.

Just don't fucking bring it up, I guarantee he's not so naive as to have this be a surprise.

>No dad wants their daughter to have sex
...and part of fatherhood is the reality that your little girl will one day be a woman who is responsible for her own faculties.
>>
>>18497106
What the fuck man, are you a Saudi Muslim ?
>>
>>18497119
How pathetic that people in red-state America want to live like a stereotype of themselves from over a hundred years ago. I hope OP's circumstances are different.
>>
Replace having sex with taking a dump. It's awkward but every healthy humam being does that.
>>
>>18497131
No I'm European, so her dad isn't some red neck with a shotgun. I've never experienced this awkward situation before so I'm unsure what her father thinks. I don't know if he's pissed off or doesn't care. Her mother said i was a "lovely man" today so obviously her dad hasn't told her. I'm hoping he'll just brush this off. It's going to be so awkward seeing him again. I already have anxiety so I've hyperventilating and shaking since this happened last night.
>>
>>18497137
If your European just don't stress it. He's okay, you'll be okay. Where from ?
I'm from Germany and my dad was cool with me entering adulthood and becoming sexually active. Germans don't have a lot of sexual repression going on, don't know about eastern or southern Europe
>>
File: finalstageofcucking.jpg (180KB, 644x768px) Image search: [Google]
finalstageofcucking.jpg
180KB, 644x768px
>>18497011
Grats OP you have fufilled the reason every male even has a daughter.
>>
>>18497131
We generally look at European depravity with disdain. There's an ocean between us, so it doesn't really matter what either of us thinks of the other. America first, MAGA, blah blah blah.
>>
You need to realize that hes probably well aware that you guys are banging. With that being said, is this dude the "old school uptight" type of dad? If so, it might just be more of a respect issue like "dont bang my daughter at my house" which is more understandable. Also, it will only be as awkward as you make it. As the other anons said, this is obviously really normal, and if he takes offense, apologize for doing so on his property, not for fucking his daughter

You didnt elaborate on how you even found out that he saw you?
>>
>>18497137
>"lovely man" today so obviously her dad hasn't told her.
>I already have anxiety

He probably did and she said that specifically to put you at ease, it seems like you may be worrying over something you don't need to. If you meet the guy again and he's awkward but friendly, or even just friendly, I'd assume that you don't need to worry about it. If you bring it up yourself it might be more awkward than if you just leave it alone.
>>
>>18497149
In all seriousness, jealousy of your daughter's lover is pretty depraved if you think about it.
>>
>>18497148
The fact that some socially disconnected person too the time to write this, and found a way to bastardize and completely miss the point of parenting and life makes me giggle.
>>
>>18497151
There's a separate building outside where we were banging. He was locking up in the main house and the motion light went on.
>>
>>18497156
Seriously. Fathers, or older brothers, who flip the fuck out when their daughters/sisters start having sex are creepy as fuck. That's so fucking incesty.

It's one thing to want your daughter to make good choices and pick a guy who's worthy of her, and not want her to go around fucking random douchebags. It's another for your vision to go red with rage at the mere thought of another penis penetrating your little princess. That's how you're supposed to feel about your WIFE. Not your daughter.
>>
>>18497148
This is why chinaman is right
>>
>>18497119
Oh fuck off with this shit. I live in one of the biggest gun states in the US. The people who wave their guns around like their dicks usually lose both.

If you're surprised that your adult daughter is having sex, then you are willfully ignorant. If you believe your daughter isn't equipped to make these decisions for herself, well, that's more of a statement on your character as a father than hers. You want to point a gun at someone for doing what is fully expected off literally every person their age on earth, you'd better have a better excuse than that.
>>
>>18497148
Hilarious. Of course that's from the miserable retards from r/redpill
>>
>>18497177
Only time I was uptight is when my sis was in HS and a dude was kicking the basement door at 2am tryna get inside where my dumb sis is. She told him to come on over but she forgot to unlock the door he had to really bang on it to get her attn. Prob is I got the attn first and made him go away with my parents being woken up to. She tried to say that she had no idea he was coming over but we she did.

Fast forward to her college graduation night we were partying at the local bar. She was all over this dude and snuck away with him to her bed in her dorm that notifying her friends or brothers. Was pissed but she is an adult now and has to live with the consequences.

Fast forward about 2 months ago and met her for some pizza. At the end of dinner got into an argument with her saying that it is perfectly normal to move in with someone before you marry them just to see how they live. She disagreed strongly with that and start to cry saying that's not how the church views it. Fucking crying over this bullshit while I know damn well what she has done.
>>
>>18497241
>her saying that it is perfectly normal to move in with someone before you marry them just to see how they live. She disagreed strongly with that

y disagree with yourself tho
>>
In my family you would get an ass kicking but then they would be over it so maybe things will go that way too idk just accept your ass kicking
>>
>>18497255
I didnt. Let me make it clearer:

>At he end of dinner she got into an argument with when I said that it is perfectly normal to move in with someone before you marry them just to see how they live.
>>
>>18497177
So CP should be legal?
>Pedophile """logic"""
>>
>>18497117
>Am from Europe
Figures, I guess Muslim rapings are considered consensual now
>>
>>18497137

>be older European guy
>see Muslim fornicating with my daughter in my house
>can't say anything bad because I'll be arrested
>just shrug and go back to messing with my stamp collection
>>
>>18497655
I'm not a Muslim. I'm white native European as is my gf
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.