[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well fuck me. I'm a student but my uni is tiny and the girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Well fuck me.
I'm a student but my uni is tiny and the girls there piss me off in alot of ways and aren't my type either. Also I don't know any people in this city.
Is approaching women on the street my only chance of meeting any attractive girls? I don't come in contact with them, apart from on the streets or in trains.
>also: why am I having such trouble now? I used to be able to approach girls no problem but now I'm fucking scared as hell again
>>
volunteer is the best option. you find tons of girl there and they think that you are a good person
>>
Don't you have any friends that have female friends? Try to find cool girls in some places where genders mingle, which shouldn't be hard if your not living in Mormon city. Befriend some, especially if your not attracted to them and their not you type. Here's why: Some of them might be awesome friends. They have female friends you might feel interested in.
"Girlworld" isn't some secluded space if your not a retard riddled with mommy issues.
And don't approach them in the street, that's an awful idea
>>
go out to places, try approaching a girl you have seen several times or go to bars
>>
>>18496824
What places? I live in a very fragmented city.
>>18496784
Only old people volunteer here
>>
>>18496758
Use dating apps or fuck whores.
>>
>>18497130
Like bars, concerts, public events, certain sports, clubs, or, idk, the library? What do you mean with fragmented ?
Surefire way is to pick up dancing. I go weak for guys that know how to dance and there are always more women than guys there so you will have a partner if you get the basic concept of personal hygiene and social interactions
>>
>>18497175
What type of dancing are you (/most girls) interested in? Swing, tango?
>>
>>18497190
Swing, tango and salsa is a good start. Just look around an decide what's the most fun and what community fits you. Depends on the city but some kinds attract more young people than others. Every bigger town will have some sort of scene.
It's actually a good workout too and you learn to be comfortable with casual physical contact
>>
>>18497130

what did you volunteer at that only had old people? look into some serious labor volunteering and you'll find young people.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.