[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv I don't feel comfortable having sex. I want to but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8195.png (391KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8195.png
391KB, 1536x2048px
Hey adv I don't feel comfortable having sex. I want to but I feel like if I go out and fuck I'll catch something. Condoms aren't safe bc they don't prevent skin to skin infections such as herpes. I feel super paranoid about this and don't know about fucking without catching something. Help?
>>
Fuck women you know and trust. STDs are only rampant in communities that promote random hookups: that's why gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV are so big in the gay communities and among hookers, but not in society in general.
>>
>>18496799
To add to this: You can never really know or trust anybody and Hell is other people. Good luck OP!
>>
>>18496755
You're not likely to get herpes unless someone is shedding or actively has a sore. Sex is always risky but using a condom greatly reduces the risk.

>>18496799
STDs are prevalent everywhere people have sex (read everywhere) and yeah hookup culture doesn't help but sex education is also super important here. A lot of people delude themselves into thinking they don't need to get tested because they're not the kind of person who gets that or they "haven't hooked up with anyone sketchy" when really THEY are the exact kind of person who is spreading disease by being uninformed.

>Condoms aren't safe bc they don't prevent skin to skin infections such as herpes.

Also OP you're choosing to focus on the possibility of someone having herpes on their scrotum or thighs when condoms reduce your risk of HIV and many other diseases by like 90%.
>>
>>18496799
>among hookers

Nope. Sex workers as a rule are healthier than most women, because their livelihood depends on it.
>>
>>18496799
The idea that you can "trust" someone to not have STDs when most people with few partners never/rarely get tested, and the idea that STDs are some outlier phenomenon that only applies to people living it up, is exactly why they are so incredibly common.

As for OP, on top of that the other poster said about the low chance of spreading when it's not active, it's also a matter of just being willing to take a risk in order to get something you really want. I doubt you want to stay safe if that means never getting any.
>>
>>18496755
Herpes is a meme, dude. It's very real, but STD tests don't even bother testing for it. It's a harmless skin infection that will never impact your health in a negative way. You may never even know you have it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.