[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No job, apply for several each week and no replies or rejectons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1465504692544.jpg (1MB, 1500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1465504692544.jpg
1MB, 1500x3000px
No job, apply for several each week and no replies or rejectons. Only ever had one job and it was a temp one at my uni I got by chance and I hated it.

Every job wants experience, but I can't get experience when they want me to have experience to get experience in a job.

I try to get internships and no one wants me.

My university course sucks and I've hated it since day 1 but financially thought it would be better the bear with it but didn;t work out, don't want to retake exams and I'm dying inside.

I want to switch studies, to a different course and university, even country if I'm lucky but nothing is working out for me. Dream college/university is near impossible to get in and I have no connections or help to get into the fields I want to go in.

I literally have no future and time is just ticking before everything crumbles. I have to find an alternative (course & uni or apprenticeship) before my exam retakes happen but nothing is working out.

Is my best option to just kill myself because I honestly and not even trying to ask for "suicidal" attention but legitimately looks like I'm going to become a soulless NEET even though I'm doing what I can to stop that.
>>
>>18496565
Reality check: The absolute worst that has happened is that you have wasted a couple of years and maybe some money in going down a fruitless path.

Big deal. At this point in your life the one thing you have more of than anything else is Time. Go back to school, switch courses, make some practical choices about internships and the like, and you'll end up a few years behind others your age.

That is NOT cause for suicide.
>>
What type of jobs are looking at? Like your story is too vague. Retail doesn't require experience (even the ones that say they do don't, old navy hired me when I was younger and had no experience).

Is it a professional job? Like programming or accounting idk. At that point, from my understanding, you gotta bust your balls to find an internship. And I mean bust your balls. Had a friend who would literally show up at mom and pop shops and ask if they needed an IT for free.

Decade later he makes double what I make the bastard. Also, get out of your comfort zone. No one has zero contacts. Force yourself to go yo events and network. It's painful but doing nothing is worse. Work on your LinkedIn profile and take your resume to a free school counselor. They specialize in helping kids with no experience land jobs.

If any of this is too difficult, consider suicide. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem but it's the closest thing we have to population control besides abortions and war
>>
>>18496585
Honestly, when I found out I failed, I was more happy than sad but now I feel like it's near impossible to get onto the things I want. Being in more debt to the government and not having enough opportunities are some of the bigger problems.

>>18496642
I've been looking at retail/waitering whatever seems like they'll take beginners but literally everything wants experience, EVEN retail despite what you say, maybe it's different in the UK but literally every company wants minimum 1 year, minimum 2 year sales experience tc.

I'm not good enough for professional jobs, I have no skills or talents, just imagination and ideas.

Yup, suicide is my best option if all else fails but my dreams of doing the things I want and eventually helping better othrs lives etc. will crumble at that point.

I've been searching non-stop for the past year, everyone else has luck except me.
>>
>>18496672
Go to a job agency and get temp jobs. Also consider having your best bud act like a reference. Just make it reasonable. There is no hidden system that can verify this (unless they do a thorough background check but LMFAO retail can't afford that, let alone those mom and pop shops I mentioned).
>>
>>18498035
I'll probably try see if I can find one. Sadly, I don't have any best buds orr anyone I can rely on even though I'd like to.

What's a mom/pop shop? I'm in the UK so I've never heard of these.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.