[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get through a family reunion? we have on coming up and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496401710286.jpg (54KB, 798x518px) Image search: [Google]
1496401710286.jpg
54KB, 798x518px
how do i get through a family reunion?
we have on coming up
and seeing as im still a piece of shit neet as i was last year and still lives with my parents (im 21)
subject such jobs and success will be discussed and it'll be another pissing contest just like last year too and im going to see my asshole uncles and cousins again

how do i survive this ordeal?
>>
>>18496517
You can try growing up, anon

I mean: if you don't like the way you live, why don't you try and change it?
>>
>>18496524
i never said that i hate being a neet anon

as for changing my lifestyle
i was enthusiatic about everything back then but when everyone around you especially your close families and relatives tries to bring you down/treats you like a good for nothing piece of shit everytime you'll eventually get tired of trying and just sit back and be the piece of shit they're telling you that you are
>>
>>18496536
It doesn't sound like you enjoy your life. It sounds more like "too afraid to try, so I won't because that's the best way not to fail"
>>
>>18496517
stop caring what they think anon. and stop doing things in spite of them just live your life like you fucking want. why would you care if you only see them once a year they don't fucking matter.
>>
File: me rn.jpg (38KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
me rn.jpg
38KB, 480x270px
>>18496541
that actually really made me think
t-thanks anon sama
>>
>>18496542
yeah i think i'm going to just smile at everyone and prepare self deprecating jokes
im more worried about what they're going to think about my mother though for raising a failure like me
meh at least my bro is successful now
>>
>>18496517
"Got some projects I'm working on but don't want to jinx them by talking too soon. See me at the reunion next year and things will be a whole lot different. Meanwhile, tell me about you. . . . ."
>>
>>18496590
HOLY SHIT THANKS ANON
>>
>>18496517
It's because you are a piece of Shit. Even your family knows this in the subconscious
>>
>>18496747
If that's the case what reason would OP have to even go?
>>
>>18496517
Don't go, stay home. If they come to your house go elsewhere. You're 21, they can't force you to do anything.
>>
>>18496553
You're not a failure unless you actually attend this shit, these people are pay pig peasants, born to be milked.
>>
>>18496935
OP here
it's worse if you're asian trust me

>>18496747
i know anon, i'm self aware and i also said that on my OP
and i know my family and relative knows too why else am i alienated and been treated horrible by them all my life which i also stated in OP

>>18496890
>>18496933
it's the death anniversary of my grandfather and my whole clan has agreed to make it an annual family reunion
i grew up with a very traditional and religious family
and if i don't go my grandma would be upset and the rest of them will think that i don't care about gramps blah blah blah
and also i love my gran pappy
>>
>>18497113
>it's the death anniversary of my grandfather and my whole clan has agreed to make it an annual family reunion
>i grew up with a very traditional and religious family
>and if i don't go my grandma would be upset and the rest of them will think that i don't care about gramps blah blah blah
>and also i love my gran pappy

Your gran pappy would understand. If you absolutely have to go, I would suggest you have a meltdown and cry a lot so that they don't want to hurt you. You seem to still value these people for some reason, which seems like wasted effort
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.