[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While I was playing with my sister-in-law's phone, I discovered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: fifty-dollar-bill-1826103.jpg (152KB, 1540x607px) Image search: [Google]
fifty-dollar-bill-1826103.jpg
152KB, 1540x607px
While I was playing with my sister-in-law's phone, I discovered she sent semi-nudes (at least) to guys she met on Badoo.
It's not exactly your standard and casual flirting and hook up because she's chatting with A LOT of them. Dozens per month. From what I saw, she goes so fast, saying she misses them or loves them after several hours, even the boys are taken aback, especially because most of the time, they never met before. It is a very time-consuming activity, as she's always online whenever she has free time.
Sometimes, she goes out to meet one of them for some dickings I suppose, but if anything happens, it certainly never lasts.

I'm not planning of changing the situation much. While I'm certainly not proud, she's 28, free and I'm not her brother through blood. But I'm legitimately curious about this behavior and what can make her act like that. She's obviously single but broke up around one year and a half ago from a 4 years old relationship she had with a fat bastard who dumped her for his rich cousin, weeks away from their marriage. Any tie?
>>
>>18496471
Who could have guessed that extroverted girl which is closing on the "wall" with her biological clocks ticking wants to meet new boyfriend as soon as possible?

She is completely normal. Girls love social networks. The attention it gives them. Also it is none of your bussiness.
>>
>>18496493
Live and let live, I admitted. But this craving for attention is still not good, and I'm hoping for a better understanding.
Besides, it kind of is my business, as it has an impact of her life, and on her family, including my wife, who is worried about her sex escapades. Individualism can only go so far, and I believe in collective responsibilities.

Besides, I don't see any social network here. No time with friends, no hobby, no activity. Just this.
It also doesn't explain the extremely flirty behavior with a hundred guys per month.
I believe in common sense. Flirting is fine, sexing up to 3 different guys per week seems like a recipe for trouble. Same for nudes. Self-respect means you're not displaying your body as merchandise. Not to mention getting used to all this attention is not going to build steadiness in the future.

Ah well...
>>
>>18496677
> Same for nudes. Self-respect means you're not displaying your body as merchandise.
This is your prude Christfag or Islamfag or whatever fantasy.

It has no actual truth. Yep, you can put your beauty on display and get sex or affection in return, and all is perfectly fine with your internal self that likes sex and affection.
>>
>>18496677
Well, you can habe a talk with her. Maybe she will listen.
>she wont, obviously somebody fucked up her upbringing hard

Maybe she would stop if you help her find real bf? Maybe she is just trying to fill her hole in her chest left by her ex by attention. Maybe she feels worthless about herself.

I mean, wouldnt you be broken when you plan your future with your so and next day she drops you like garbage?
>>
90% of women are just as primitive as the monkeys you see in zoos man.
>>
>>18496677
She is getting old and afraid that her looks are fading. So she is trying to get and tie down a man while she is still able to have healthy kids. It's normal for women. Just let her do what she wants, you're not her mother, instead worry about the guy she is trying to kidnap
>>
>>18496677
>Individualism can only go so far, and I believe in collective responsibilities.

You sound like a Pajeet. Unless you want to fuck your sister-in-law, which I suspect is the case, or why the fuck would you be snooping on her phone, it's none of your concern. You don't get authority over her life by virtue of being married to her sister, Pajeet.
>>
>>18496954
>>>/c/untbook
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.