[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on neighbors cat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: cat.jpg (9KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
9KB, 193x262px
My neighbors cat is always at my house during the day and then he goes home when its dark. However last night I heard him meowing at the door at 1am and to my surprise he was there (he's never been over when its dark). I let him in and he slept here and has been here all day. He seemed super hungry so I fed him (this is the first time I've ever fed him). I went to the neighbors house and no one is there. Have they abandoned him or something? He's a really cute cat and I like him a lot but I don't want to steal him from them.

Pic related is exactly what cat looks like
>>
Fuck them he's your kitty now.

Tabby cats <3
>>
Maybe your neighbor died or something.
>>
>>18496286
Maybe your neighbor is dead
>>
>>18496297
>>18496302
These, go check again and see if no one is there, call the police.
>>
>>18496292
I'd be happy to have him!

>>18496297
>>18496302
>>18496307
They're a young early 20s couple. Their cars aren't there either so I doubt they're home. If they were elderly then I would contact the police
>>
>>18496317
If you believe the cat is being mistreated, then you could call the police or PITA or some shit. Otherwise, just return their fucking cat...

Its possible that theyre out of town, and decided the cat could just wait for food a few days. Or the cat just doesnt like dry food, so it came to you. Who knows. In any case, It doesn't really matter. Its not your cat.
>>
>>18496286
Cats are clever animals. Show it more tasty food, petting, entertainment and safe enviroment and you basically stolen cat for yourself.
>they are like women
>>
>>18496382
>Its not your cat.
Bullshit, if it acts like a stray - and it does - OP can adopt him. You have my blessing OP. Looks like the previous owners didn't give two shits.
>>
>>18496382
>Its possible that theyre out of town, and decided the cat could just wait for food a few days.
That's not something that's healthy or safe at all for a cat, unless there was some very serious family emergency that called them out of town immediately that alone is reason enough for OP to take her in.
>>
>>18496429
Ya i hear you. Its fucked up. If that is the case, then OP should call the authorities, like i mentioned.
>>
>>18496382
He is well groomed and seems fed. Other than this incident he seems looked after.

>its not your cat
I realize this but someone has to look after him while his owners are away

>>18496416
Thanks mate
>>
cats prefer living as good and comfortable as they can. If the cat comes to you it maybe does because it prefer you. but I think you should check around with the owners. If they aren't mistreating the cat they probably would be sad
>>
>>18496317
>living in a countrry where you call the the police to have your neighbors arrested when you find a stray cat
>your cuntry must be extremely prosperous with no debt or homeless or wageslaves
holy fucking shit you american homosexuals need to be nuked by north corea faster
holy fucking shit you're an amer
>>
>>18496682
I think the police reference is to the wellbeing of the neighbors not for mistreating a cat..
>>
>>18496682
>thinking that "calling the police" automatically means someone is arrested
fuck off, this is why your country has such a shitty gdp and hasn't contributed anything intelligent to the world.
>>
1am and he's sleeping over again. I pat him and he keep playfully trying to bite me
>>
>>18496286
>I don't want to steal him from them.
>Letting it into your house
>Feeding it

You already stole it dude.
>>
>>18496999
He's not got it locked up. If cat freely chooses his house when put outside then that's ok.
>>
>>18496999
He's free to leave whenever. I let him out, he keeps coming back. I only feed him because his owners are gone and he seems extremely hungry, as in he hasnt been fed
>>
>>18497046
you are doing great job, OP

I hope the cat will decide to stay at your place
Fuck your neighbours
>>
>>18497054
Thank you! Hes really cute and has a funny personality. If/when the owners return, I doubt he will go back. Its freezing cold winter and theyve essentially abandoned him while they are away ( I assume, no idea where they are).
>>
Also what should I feed him? Ive never had a cat before so atm all Ive given him is tuna to eat and milk and water to drink. If hes still here once the weekend is over Ill get some actual cat food. So will tuna do until then?
>>
>>18496286
IDK OP, sounds like a sweet deal if the neighbors still exist. You get to have a kitty without paying for vet shit.
>>
>>18497091
yes, it does sound like their abandoned him. It's hard to say whether they did this on purpose or out of carelessness, but the cat is lucky you took him in. Domesticated cats usually don't do well on their own

>>18497095
Yes, I think tuna is okay. You can give him some ground meat if you have any, or a bit of chicken meat. Make sure that whatever you give him is not spicy. Raw, pure meet would be the best, same goes to raw pure fish. For now the tuna must do, but indeed, if he stays, buy some real cat food.
>>
File: IMG_7006.jpg (359KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7006.jpg
359KB, 1280x1280px
My parents used to have a lovely cat which would visit every day. It's owners would go out (to work?) and shut it out the house. It would come over in the morning and pop in and out all during the day, and finally go home at night. Sounds like the same deal. My parents were concerned because she kept having kittens, about three lots all together but she was a nice breed and I guess the owners would sell them but it couldn't have been nice for the cat.

Couple of months back she disappeared. When my parents asked, they were told that the cat had become 'too difficult' to look after her so they'd given it away or to a home. My parents were heartbroken, they certainly would have taken her in full time knowing she would go elsewhere.

Pic is her.
>>
>>18497227
Cheers for the advice. I'll give him some ground up chicken and tuna until Monday (if he hasn't gone home/his owners still gone). How often should I feed him? I think he's pretty young like under a year old

>>18497629
I'm sorry to hear that anon. Was there any way they could get her off the person they gave the cat off to?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.