[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to me? >be 23 female >no bf >no kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: large.jpg (85KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
85KB, 500x461px
What happened to me?

>be 23 female
>no bf
>no kids
>no money
>no career
>>
idk you're just a drop kick?

could try to improve your shit though
>>
>>18495604
>23
the earth circled the sun 23 times in your life

>no bf
you didn't do what it takes to have a bf in this current moment

>no kids
you didn't do what it takes to have kids in this current moment

>no money
you didn't do what it takes to have money in this current moment

>no career
you didn't do what it takes to have a career in this current moment

womans, this board is for advice, not emotional support

/thread

sage
>>
>>18495604
Do you have friends? Are you out of shape? Give us more to work with.
>>
>>18495604
What happened to you? You're the average 23 old person of the 21st century. Not a bad thing to be clear. Congrats.
>>
>>18495645
Ask any normal person. The key to working yourself up from rock bottom is doing shit you don't exactly feel like doing.
>>
>>18495604
Are you really shy? That may explain the lack of bf.

I don't understand why a 23-year-old would want kids. Fuck, I'm still doing my undergrad at 23. Live at my mom's house. Cycle through a handful of recipes. Even if I wanted kids, I wouldn't want them right away.

It's normal not to have a "career" yet. Not having a job is a different story.

Get a job.

Job will give you money. Not a lot because bourg scum gonna exploit ya, but you'll live.
>>
>>18495665
I'll be going to school and in debt soon
>>
>>18495604
You were born into a culture obsessed with empty signifiers of success to keep you productive and in perpetual striving toward the trappings of success, and your humanity shined through and prevented you from blindly skipping down the primrose path. you watch your friends pull away and feel the burn of cognitive dissonance on top of the aforementioned stress you're under to be a crapitalist producer-drone.
>>
>>18495645
I'm in shape, i just got out of an intense relationship
>>
you're getting old, you probably nagged your relationship to death, you didn't let some guy fuck you, you don't have a job, you don't have a worth while degree

you're shit at life and manipulating men
>>
Why are so many women coming here complaining about being virgins or not having boyfriends or shit recently?

I've seen like 4 threads about it in the last 2 days?
>>
>>18495724
I imagine to trigger the males with actual problems.
>>
>>18495627
For once, I agree with someone typing /thread in their own post.
>>
>>18495604
you're only 23. take your time.
>>
File: Sweating_guy.jpg (17KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sweating_guy.jpg
17KB, 590x300px
>>18495604
>23 female

find u a man. The longer you wait, the harder it will be

>no bf

read the sticky on /fit/ and don't be afraid to ask guys out

>no kids

well done. don't have kids until you get married. the younger you are, the more value you have and the more likely you can get a guy with a good career to take care of you

>no career

go into a STEM field but don't focus on it to the detriment of finding a husband. if you wait until you're 35 you will be old and gross and have a higher probability of birthing retard babies.

Once you have children, your instincts will be screaming at you to find a better man and to be a huge bitch to the father. DON'T GIVE IN. If your husband makes good money, take it as a win. There are ALWAYS guys who make more money than ur guy and will fuck you, but they aren't gonna want to take your kid. Don't cheat and know that you probably aren't gonna bag one of the top 10% that all women go after. Be practical and use your head, not your feelings.

or go be a strong independent woman who don't need no man and embrace your god-given right to be a cat lady or a single mom who produces a kid with a fucked up psyche (single mothers are awful, look at crime statistics).

Tl;DR find u a man and don't be a dumb bitch
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.