[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ice, my current situation is as follows: I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 1445277669723.jpg (1MB, 2426x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1445277669723.jpg
1MB, 2426x1620px
Hi /adv/ice, my current situation is as follows:

I've been dating a girl for 2 months, seeing her about once a week. This Sunday will be our 8th date, I believe. I am shy and inexperienced, she is inexperienced (but female, so obviously not as nervous). The plus side, is she helps me with things that come normally to most people, such as telling me that she wants me to kiss her, and I should just do it, things of that nature. 3rd date I finally got the balls to kiss her, she seemed ecstatic, we've been making out and touching ever since. The furthest we have gotten is she was stroking me bare while I rubbed her through her jeans and suckled her breasts and neck. This was perhaps 3 weeks ago.

That night, she said "you need to be more aggressive, I am surprised my bra even came undone." I told her there was only one thing more I had in mind, and I did not think it appropriate in the back of my car in a mall shopping center. She said "you think too narrowly." I am aware that if you don't have sex soon enough, the female will lose interest. The advice I have gathered so far is that I am supposed to act like a horny animal and NOT STOP even if she says to or redirects my hand, but to try again in a few minutes, only actually stopping if she FIRMLY resists or tells me off. I am willing to do this, as I really like this girl.

My questions are, does the above make sense, is there something I am missing/misinterpreting?
And, any tips for initiating sex in the back of a car? She lives with her parents, and my house is far, but I don't think I can interrupting our making out and say "so let's go to a hotel!" Let's assume I can get as far as kissing and groping on my own, what do I do next in terms of what to say and what to do? She is really weird and refuses to remove her oversized black hoodie (despite lifting her shirt to reveal her breasts) and also stopped me from undoing her pants on 2 separate occasions. I am confused.
>>
>to act like a horny animal and NOT STOP even if she says to or redirects my hand, but to try again in a few minutes, only actually stopping if she FIRMLY resists or tells me off

My question for you is, how, in the heat of passion, did you not just do this instinctually? Were you holding back for any reason?

>stopped me from undoing her pants
Like, with her hand while still kissing you, or with "no, don't do that"?. Those are 2 different things.
>>
File: 1446201752445.jpg (90KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
1446201752445.jpg
90KB, 635x635px
>>18495468
>My question for you is, how, in the heat of passion, did you not just do this instinctually? Were you holding back for any reason?

I heard this last time as well, but yes, I hold back in the way that I don't rape every attractive female that passes me by; I don't want to do something that this person may not like. I suppose it comes from assuming she won't want it, or at least not as much as I do. A fear that it will ruin what I have put effort into thus far. Honestly, while it may seem weird to you, if you browse this board at all you'll notice many males have this problem. It isn't in our nature for us to force ourselves onto others, possibly because I used to have this delusion that if a female liked me and wanted to have sex, she'd say it? I learned recently that it is literally 100 percent on the male, which while I dislike I accept it.

>Like, with her hand while still kissing you, or with "no, don't do that"?. Those are 2 different things.

The former. The second time she said "Anon..." and moved my hand away while we were doing other things to each other.

Thanks for helping! I appreciate any input, especially from someone with experience.
>>
File: 1452601852982.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452601852982.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
Bumping for help.
Here's a tl;dr

Almost at home base, how go from touching to fucking?
>>
File: 1461685217514.jpg (51KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1461685217514.jpg
51KB, 800x533px
Sleep bump
>>
>>18495451
You heard wrong. "no" ALWAYS means No. Always.

But it sounds like she's not likely to say No in this case.
>>
>>18495451
First rent a motel room then go pick her up. Next have a major make out session in the motel parking lot. After 20 minutes pull out your key and tell her that you can't stop thinking about how beautiful she will look naked. Take her by the hand to your hotel room.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>18496504
I see, thanks for the input. Even a gentle brush away? Or is what this guy said >>18496851
false
>>18495468
While I'd love nothing more, that seems very obvious and there is no reason for me to be able to drive us to a random parking lot. Also, what if she teases me with something like "stop having such impure thoughts" or "no ;]". In fact, I feel that to be more likely than her just nodding and following me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.