[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl is super interested in me >Wants to date >Calls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: chillaf.jpg (550KB, 1927x1285px) Image search: [Google]
chillaf.jpg
550KB, 1927x1285px
>Girl is super interested in me
>Wants to date
>Calls me "love", babe, heart eyes emoji
>Desperately wants to hang out
>I still have dating app we met on
>She wants me to delete it
>I don't (we haven't even met and idk if I want to date yet)
>This upsets her
>Puts a stick in the spokes
>Now she's not feeling it

What do? Have any of you recovered something from this point? How'd you do it?

>inb4 just move on bro hurr durr, I plan to if all strategies fail, but I'm interested to see if any of you anons repaired their situation
>>
>>18495403
If it's tinder you were dumb as fuck not to meet

Plus she's probably retarded for sending emojis and shit over chat before meeting
>>
>>18495414
It was not tinder
>>
>>18495414
Fuck off w the emoji judgment.
Unless it's excessive and she doesn't ever communicate with actual words- it's become too common to judge based on that.

OP if you really like her have a talk about wether you and her are planning to get serious and delete tindr if you are.

She doesn't want to waste her time on a guy if he's looking around for other women/hook-ups.
Seems pretty simple.
Just communicate with her and put all the cards on the table.

Either your a fuckboy or you're looking for an actual relationship.
If it's not working out you can always put the brakes on her and re download the app.

Geez...
>>
>>18495429
Wait wait wait
Hold on I wrote that all out assuming you've already met

Have you not met!?

None of what I said applies unless you've already been SEEING eachother.

Otherwise that'a weird and controlling and you should cut her and move on to a real option.
>>
>>18495429
>Fuck off w the emoji judgement

It'd be one thing with only emojis yeah, but love and babe? baby? Let's go on dates?

Yeah no.

>She doesn't want to waste her time

Which is all well and good, but WE HAVEN'T MET YET. I think she's putting way too much stock in it already.
>>
>>18495435
>Otherwise that's weird and controlling

RIGHT. That's what everyone I told said too
>>
My current gf asked me to date me (as in make it official), and I outright cancelled the deal when we got home after dinner and she started demanding me to update my social media page with our status

Never let a women order you around. Specially some rando you don't even know yet
>>
>>18495454
Haha, how and when did you re-make it official? That sounds hilarious.
I'm a guy who waited awkwardly long to make it official (5 days or so after we had already basically made it unspokenly official)
>>
Come on anons could really use some help here
>>
>>18495429
>Fuck off w the emoji judgment.
It's very reliable, so I refuse. Emojis are the new emoticons which are used exclusively by retards.
>>
>>18495403
Seems really controlling and advances WAY too fast into girlfriend attitude (I believe even a gf should not get mad for not doing what she wants, its really childish).

Seems like a pretty obvious redflag honestly.

However if you do want to date her you should just tell her to hang out and evade the topic of deleting the app.
If she insists I would consider it a really big and prominent REDFLAG, however its your life, you do you.
>>
>>18496104
She's "not interested" any more.

First it "messed with her head" and she "didnt know what she wanted" but now it's basically I don't like you anymore.

She's also saying how I could do better (she's fat btw). Really strange.

I think I might as well drop her at this point but I'm open to suggestions.
>>
>>18496120
I mean, I know this isn't the answer you want to hear but at this point there is no other thing to do but just let her go. She's not interested, what else can you do?

I mean she's on tinder so you will probably never see her again and won't ever come into contact with her in your life, so you can just casually ask her out to see if she's just playing hard to get.
Honestly its whatever but that's your last card I believe.
Again seems like a giant red flag but whatever, there's you last option.
>>
>>18496144
She's not on tinder but I think your point still stands

We're already friends on fb and sc so that's not exactly the case either.
>>
>>18496155
The point is if you are sure you will never see her again, then you can ask her out since coming out like a desperate man won't affect you if its a complete stranger after that.
If you do believe there is a possibility of meeting her again in person, then you be the judge man, she might tell other girls, she might not; it might get uncomfortable, it might not.
Its up to you at that point man, best of luck.
>>
>>18495403
>>I still have dating app we met on
>>She wants me to delete it
>>I don't (we haven't even met and idk if I want to date yet)
Why don't you just tell her you deleted it.
It's not that she's putting her claws on your phone on your first date... R-right?

Also, why the fuck are you so informative with her?
>>
>>18495403
She wants to control you before your first date. There is no fixing a psycho femanon so consider yourself lucky that she self terminated.
>>
Are you fucking autistic? It's an app. It takes five seconds to put back. Deleting it is the smallest possible gesture to say "I'll focus on you and see how this goes," it's literally akin to clipping your fingernail or changing your phone wallpaper for her. Absolutely ridiculous of you to start shit over something so small.

On the other hand, she sounds ever so slightly nuts. You might be a decent pair of weirdos together if you can make it work.
>>
>>18496591
>why don't you just tell her
Because she found out by getting hers again and seeing mine and her friend has one too so she has a way of knowing if I did or didn't

>>18496763
Good way to look at it

>>18496779
Everyone else says it was a psycho thing to ask before the first date and I wholly agree. Yeah it's easy but why the fuck do you (you being her) when you don't even fucking know me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.