[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I'm falling in love with a married man. I send him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9873.jpg (217KB, 1400x2171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9873.jpg
217KB, 1400x2171px
/adv/
I'm falling in love with a married man. I send him long emails, and his responses are brief, "Let's continue emailing each other!"

First time I met him, he did not wear his wedding band and was clearly looking down my shirt. This was before he had kids though. What do? I'm falling hard and the possible immorality of the situation is driving me up the walls. Pic unrelated.
>>
You need a permission to stop homewrecking? you posted a book by a French author, and the French love their mistresses. Just respect the boundaries I guess.
>>
Fucking find someone else. There's lots of single people. Stop messing up other people's relationship.
>inb4 he's just going to cheat with someone else anyway
Yeah and do you want to be the person who ruined a marriage? And if no one finds out then what? You think he's going to divorce and be with you once he's free? Lmao
>>
>>18495271

>known a guy long enough that he had more than one child during this span of time
>falling in love
>it's been at least 2-3 years if not longer
>he's married
>has kids
>send him long emails so he can jerk off

What do? Stop. You're going to ruin a shit ton of lives - his, yours, his wife's, his kids. So maybe you should stop trying to encourage a committed dude to cheat and damage several people just so you two can have your jollies for about six months before he gets bored, or caught.
>>
Just do it, you will regret it if you don't try, you know it.

Yea I'm a huge asshole and I just think about me, but I would fuck him.

>>18495478
I'm french, and this is not true, we don't have any respect here.
>>
>>18495723
Oh, you witty Frenchie. I never implied the French have any respect, just suggested that she know her place as a mistress and behave accordingly.
>>
>>18495478
>>18495481
>>18495485
>>18495723
OP here, yeah, I don't want to ruin someone's marriage and hurt his kids as possible fallout. What I might do though (if he comes on to me in person) is suggest a threesome with his wife. Only way that I'd be ok having sex with him is if his wife is involved and/or she consents to us having sex. I'm wondering too if I am actually falling "in love" or experiencing lust. I have feelings for him, I think he's a wonderful man and I look up to him, but at the same time, it's a completely different emotion, state of mind when you put a ring on it and take vows. I'd be fine with being a mistress too, so long as the wife is aware and okay with it and that it is purely sexual, having fun versus developing feelings, attachments, living together, having children, etc.

Thank you guys for helping me through this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.