[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medical Mystery This is my last resort. Can't stand living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 14675128468263.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
14675128468263.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Medical Mystery

This is my last resort. Can't stand living like this anymore and the doctors literally tell me "I don't know what's wrong with you" and just give up

>eat ANY kind of food
>20-30 minutes later eyes feel sour and puffy
>start to feel feverish
>nose feels like it's burning
>start sweating profusely
>stomach starts feeling super warm to the touch
>no fever tho
>get really sleepy
>aches and pains all over body
>become very sensitive to light and sound
>throat feels disgusting and painful
>no red throat tho
>irritability through the fucking roof
>no abnormal temperature
>mood swings up the fuckin ass
>pounding headache
>everything feels surreal
>short term memory is fucking shot
>foggy brain every fucking day that gets worse with eating

I'm losing my fucking mind. I literally woke up a few weeks ago feeling like I'm in a dream and the feeling hasn't left me. I have done a CT, Ultrasound, multiple blood tests and the only thing that came back odd was my elevated liver enzymes but apparently it doesn't bother the 4 doctors I have seen

If anyone can figure this shit out I will fucking reward you

ask away for details
>>
Sounds like allergies. What do/don't you eat?

Might try asking the RayPeatForum
>>
>>18495193

>eat ANY kind of food

really any? have you tried eating nothing but steamed veggies for two days? im not doubting you im just checkign to be 100% sure.

it sounds like celiacs disease, which is very simple so they probably would have checked for that
>>
>>18495203
I eat everything from vegetables to meats to wheat. Never has this been a problem before until a few weeks ago

I'll take a look at the forum
>>
>>18495206
Got an endoscopy and everything looked "great" I have tried eating gluten free and this still fucking happens
>>
>>18495193
Your symptoms sound like allergies
Gluten?
Or. do you live in along the East Coast?
You may have that meat allergy from ticks

Or maybe you have an allergy from those bugs that they put in food to make it look red

It's definitely an allergy to something
>>
>>18495214
waiting on an allergy test result but for now it remains, whatever I eat this happens. Kept a food log for 2 weeks with no obvious consistencies
>>
>>18495211

interesting. have you tried a strict vegan diet for more than a day or two? ideally you'd wnat to do it for a full week, and see if your body recovers.

beyond that im not sure, i hope you find the help dude and i hope you donit have to give up the delicious side of food to do it.
>>
>>18495222

the problem can be a long term digestion issue. if you eat something different each day and get the same results it can be because you dont give your stomach enough time to heal before going back to something.

anything make it feel the worse? id recommend veg for a full week. if you're still having the same issue in a week, thats fucked. i wouldnt give up on doctors though. get to a hospital and find HOUSE
>>
>>18495223
I'm not fat but I need calories to function and idk how to get enough on a vegan diet

>>18495226
>find HOUSE
it's not lupus
>>
>>18495222
Puffy eyes and shit says "allergies".

Have you eaten just straight meat and basic veggies?
Nothing processed?
>>
>>18495231
Calories don't make you full.
Volume does

You can eat Vegan and feel very full.
Like Dhal
>>
>>18495231
rice, beans, potatoes. easy and cheap calories.
>>
>>18495233
Idk if puffy is the right term but my eyes feel sour like a stomach that's all acid fucked

>>18495235
I don't have any more weight to lose therefore yes, I do need calories. I've already lost 15 lbs because of this bullshit

>>18495238
noted
>>
>>18495235
No anon your body literally needs a certain amount of calories in order to keep itself functioning. https://www.cnpp.usda.gov/sites/default/files/usda_food_patterns/EstimatedCalorieNeedsPerDayTable.pdf
>>
>>18495243
Of course it does.
You can live off a few hundred calories a day
You'll be thin, but you'll live.

A person needs no more than 2000 to be healthy.
Any more and you'll either build fat or muscle if you work out.
For
>>
>>18495193
What did they test for in the blood tests? My sister found out she had lyme disease and they only looked for it because of her elevated liver enzymes and had most of those symptoms but not specifically when she ate. Ask your doctor to check for anything that affects your immune system like HIV. Try taking an anti-histamine (allergy medicine) and then try eating an hour later.
>>
>>18495231

>im not fat but i need calories to function and idk how to get that on a vegan diet

acavados mostly. but thats beside the point. are you honestly implying you could not survive 1 week on nuts and veggies because 'i need calories'. is this not a medical emergency? or would it be easier to just die?
>>
>>18495265
They tested for HIV, all hepatitis, lyme disease, fatty liver disease, and some other shit I cant remember rn. All negative

The anti-histamine doesn't help as I take one everyday during the summer because of slight allergies

>>18495276
Didn't say I wasn't willing to faggot. Just never been a vegan before so idk where the majority of their calories come from. Stop being such a defensive vegetarian
>>
>>18495281

im not dude, i hate vegetarians cuz they keep ruining my thanksgiving.

but when someone says 'have you tried eating veggies for a few days to get everything else out of your system and oyu say'

>i cant

that implies you arent willing.
>>
>>18495287
>im not fat but I need calories to function and idk how to get that on a vegan diet

find the word 'can't' in there. Stop shoving your dirty whore words into my mouth. Just because you interpretted my words incorrectly doesn't make you right
>>
>>18495299

fine, 'need' then.

etiher way, try it. research some high calorie veg and worse case scenario, you're losing all the weight anyways.
>>
>>18495307
>all the weight
I fucking lost 15lbs of muscle and fat because of this bullshit you cuck. I hardly have any fat left to lose.

>need
again, because you interpretted the meaning wrong does not make you right faggot. Jesus christ do you know how to argue a point or just pick out words and hope the lack of context works to your favor?
>>
>>18495330

>i hardly have any left to lose

but you're losing it anyway. so trying veg to see if your body settles isn't going to hurt you more.

chill out, get some greenbeans, and see what happens in a few days.
>>
exactly what have you been eating?
list exact meals if you can
>>
Try non conventional foods like dandilions and daylilies, pick up a book or two about wild edibles and go off and make your meals yourself. Try this natural diet for a week or so and see what happens.
>>
File: 1499473124942.png (1MB, 824x551px) Image search: [Google]
1499473124942.png
1MB, 824x551px
>>18495193
I had a mysterious health problems for years, allergy like symptoms, but no known triggers. Ended up being MCAD, a genetic disease where the mast cells in the body go crazy.

If I had to diagnose all over again here is what I would do:

get your genome done though 23andme, upload the entire thing onto this website promethease.com, and see what comes up.

Bad results are shown in red. If you can't understand the results, take them to a functional medicine doctor who specializes in genetics. If your health problem has a genetic basis, they should be able to tell you what it is.

Mine ended up requiring additional tests and pharmaceutical treatments, but I'm glad I finally know what it is.

Most doctors are only prepared to diagnose maybe 10-15 common illnesses, if you are not one of those illnesses, they can't help you. You have to be your own detective, and if all else fails, hire a medical detective (yes they do exist) Good luck!
>>
did you get your tryptase tested?
>>
Maybe it's autism.
>>
>Someone help me
>Everyone who calls bull shit on "need calories to survive" is a faggot whore cunt.

I was going to help but now I just hope you die a slow and painful death from starvation. Maybe the doctors didn't diagnose you because you're a cunt and they think the same.
>>
>>18495193
Reactive hypoglycemia maybe. Is it worse when you eat carbs? Try a keto diet, see what happens.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.