[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl who is kissless. I'm going on a date with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4227.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4227.png
340KB, 600x583px
I'm a girl who is kissless. I'm going on a date with a nice guy and I don't want to fuck up, so what should I do? Is there a way to practice so I don't make a fool of myself? I really have no clue about how to kiss someone
>>
>>18494994
for real though
just lean in and pucker up
>>
With a nice guy? That was a strange thing to throw in there
>>
>>18495032
Yeah, meaning he's understanding and not judging me or pressuring me
>>
the way people really kiss in the bedroom is ass to mouth. you see all those posts about girls who dont even eat booty? don't be one of them.

other than that, be yourself and don't worry so much
>>
>>18494994
When things get flirty you just look him in the eyes with a big smile, and then when you're close, the kissing part initiates like your fucki g mouths are a + and - side of magnets
>>
Just bee yourself
>>
File: 1461199798641.gif (233KB, 540x550px) Image search: [Google]
1461199798641.gif
233KB, 540x550px
>>18494994
Your a girl

try to look pretty, any fuck ups you do will be adorable and charming

If a girl didnt know how to kiss right on a date, i wouldn't find contempt in it, i find it adorable and cute.
>>
>>18494994
Honestly toots, you don't need to know. He's a guy. He'll deal with it because he's happy for female attention. Unless he is the type to pump and dump, which I am assuming he is not or you wouldn't be nervous. I say this as a guy currently dating who only recently learned how to kiss myself.
>>
>>18495052
Write out kissing steps and lip placement
>>
>>18496388

Go to wikihow or watch some romcoms.
>>
>>18494994
Go on YouTube and search "how to kiss". You'll get lots of tips. The first girl I kissed thought I was lying to her when I told her she was my first since I did it well. All it takes is a little research and taking queues from her as to what she seems to be into while you're kissing her. Although I've found that most women do not appreciate you trying to stick your tongue down their throat or essentially licking their face because you missed the kiss so badly. I'm confident you'll figure it out.
>>
File: vegan-ice-cream-cone-portrait.jpg (27KB, 700x932px) Image search: [Google]
vegan-ice-cream-cone-portrait.jpg
27KB, 700x932px
>>18496399
i did that tooooooooo
and it helped alot;i'm a girl too
if i can put it into words;kissing is kinda like eating chocolate ice cream cone *pic related*
practice with your hand
also you'll learn few thing when you're into it
>>
>>18495296
This
>>
>>18495296
Yep, this.
Unless youre obese or seriously dumb (which you arent) you'll be fine.
>>
>>18496410
What do you mean by it's like eating ice cream?
>>
>>18496614
How else can that be further elaborated on?
>>
>>18496617
That literally makes zero sense. I don't imagine that it's like eating ice cream.
>>
don't just shove your tongue in
>>
>>18496705
Maybe you're just too stupid?
>>
>>18494994
Usually the guy makes the first move, hut I commend you for taking the initiative. It's honestly hot as fuck when a girl likes a man enough to make the first move. It feels really good for the guy, so play it up and make the most of it.

If he's sitting down, sit on his lap straddling him, wrap your arms around his neck, and don't give him any agency in the matter: lean in and hold him down with your kiss. You're in charge, so feel like you're in charge and act like you're in charge. Be as sultry as you want.

For bonus points, after you blow his socks off with the first kiss, look at him straught in the eyes and say
> I like you.
Ball now in his court.
>>
>>18494994
Nice guy is a synonym for "pussy" unless u take charge ur Gunna remain kisses
>>
>>18496884
Maybe.
>>
>>18494994
I was worried about this when I knew I was gonna kiss someone for the first time. Even looked up kissing tutorials on YouTube. It was all for nothing because he wasn't a professional at kissing either despite having a lot of experience. He was quite horrible, actually.

To;dr he'll probably be bad too, dw. He'll probably try to devour your entire face with his non existent lips so learn some self defense instead
#imbitteraboutmyfirstkiss
>>
>>18494994
just lean in, turn your head and push your lips together against his. Just give him a little peck as tho youre trying to be cute until you ready to do more
>>
>>18498801
No. If you're going to go first, go all in. Shock and awe him into submission.
>>
>>18499458
Yuck. Don't do this. I'd this girl that did not know how to kiss. The moment the lip hair touched, she would go all in with her tongue and just suffocate you to death with her tongue. I couldn't even breathe and had to push her away.
>>
Relax. It's a skill like any other. The first time I kissed someone, I crashed our teeth together and it didn't end the relationship. It's about learning how the person in question likes to kiss because it's a bit different for everyone.
>>
>>18494994
1. Do not worry about it
2. It will come natural, you will know what to do when the time comes. Just go with the flow.
>>
>>18494994
Lmao it's just massaging people with your lips. When kissing, take into consideration how the other person would feel with your lip movements. Practice on your hand. It's not hard.
>>
Do you have something like "oh my God what he is doing, I thought it will be nice, if it's kissing I don't want to kiss"? I had this feelings. I could get a little aroused by boys but... I like girls. First kiss with a girl was like nothing existing around us. Like magic. Maybe you're not straight? Give it a try ;). The worst thing you can do is end in marriage with a guy and not feel all this cool things people feel when they're madly in love. Be yourself, find yourself.
>>
>>18495320
No! I'm a girl and feminist. My male friends like me because I can put myself in their "shoes". I will feel do bad I have to know and do everything because "I'm a boy". C'mon, boys have emotions, have breakdowns, want to be cared by others, like all human beings. "Always strong" like people don't exist. We all need attention, help, caring. Some boys are happy when girl is dominant in bedroom. Sex has to be fun, not a competition. Don't make this girl a queen waiting for guy's action. My straight male friend told me he hates girls like dolls. He wants interaction, not only put something inside...
>>
File: bee cum.jpg (16KB, 471x388px) Image search: [Google]
bee cum.jpg
16KB, 471x388px
>>18495068
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.