[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >get a fastfood job while going to college >most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: neetloli.jpg (963KB, 1400x960px) Image search: [Google]
neetloli.jpg
963KB, 1400x960px
>be me
>get a fastfood job while going to college
>most coworkers go to college, fun stuff relatively good times for the low pay
>get along really well with one girl
>shes a 'confused' lesbian, she had her first bf while I was working there
>find a better paying job
>one day go to my psychologist
>shes there too in the waiting room
>start talking
>become friends
>she's super clingy and basically only hangs out with me
>talks to me all day over facebook, wants to hang out all the time, all day
>buys me stuff
>cooks my favorite food for me
>love being treated like this
>hang out with her often
>she wants to cuddle and spoon sometimes
>get really aroused but she never wants to take it further
>now Its more or less me obsessed with her instead of the other way around
>she tells me we cant date because she only likes girls
>we share drugs sometimes
>one day have a bad experience and shes scared to take drugs again
>she starts hanging out with other people too now
>everywhere we hang out now, she starts being passive aggressive and annoyed with me
>starts canceling plans
>stops talking
>still think about her nearly everyday

I really loved her.
What I dont understand is what the point was of this entire ordeal. Thanks to me she managed to get a better job but would she really use me just for that? Ive never had someone be so nice and go all out just for me

I just dont understand what the entire point of it was
>>
bump could anyone explain what she was doing
is this normal, am i the retard here?
>>
>>18495239
>bump could anyone explain what she was doing
You're a lonely and clingy beta who fell in love with the first girl to give him attention and she's a crazy bitch who doesn't know what she wants.
>>
>>18494965
bogus
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.