[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bestfriend/girlfriend just left me because I groped her in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170618-210933.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-210933.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
My bestfriend/girlfriend just left me because I groped her in my sleep. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>bestfriend/girlfriend
pick one

and literally tell her "I was sleeping I had no control over my actions"
>>
>>18494451
Can't pick one. She started as my best friend. Yeah tried that one, she's been telling people I abused her
>>
Shes a cunt who was looking for a reason to dump you without making herself look like a cunt. Apparently you never gave her a reason so she literally invented one out of thin air. Now she can parade around like shes a victim (for leaving you - lol?) and how youre scum and get showered in attention and emotional support from her friends and beta orbiters.

Drop that shit OP. Be thankful she has shown her true colors and removed herself from your life. Just block her and dont contact her. I GARAN FUCKING TEE after she catches on that you wont chase after her, that she will crawl back begging for forgivness - and soon as you give it, she will twist it around to where you were the one who fucked up and have to watch what you say and do.

Just fucking drop it and be done of her. I know it sucks, and hurts, and is completely not what you envisioned with her. But this is the reality of the situation. Its a shitty one, but you cant change it. Sorry mate.

Best of luck.
>>
She probably did you a favor.
>>
>>18494472
Jesus christ I never expected such a helpful and nuanced answer from 4chan. Thanks man. It's hard but I'm trying. I have paranoia that she twists on me when she can. I'm almost excited to be accepted
>>
>>18494472
Amazing advice, but no fags actually follow advice on this thread. They already have mind made up before they even post.
>>
>>18494493
I've been trying to get over her but leaving is like a divorce settlement. She gets my other best friend and I get some orbiters. I'm glad we've both left school honestly
>>
>>18494447
>Getting dumped by your significant other because you touched their body.

Lmao what a basket case. Good riddance.
>>
>>18494447
Make her aware of this shit, it's actually a thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_sex
>>
>>18494539
I do not think that my ex currently wants me to send her a Wikipedia link
>>
>>18494487

Yeah, she knows you will always be there for her, so shes a cunt and uses you knowing there will be no consequences. She basically wants you as a fallback guy. Just follow through with what i wrote, it will probably be hard because its going against your feeligs but you need to think logically in situations like this or else you will be used and hurt even more.

I mean shit, write it down if you must. Write down all the stuff you should be doing (ignoring her, etc everything i wrote above), why you need to do that, and the expected outcome (her ignoring you, being a bitch, then slowly acting like nothing happened, to her acting sorry and begging forgiveness). Observe the results and watch how they follow the outline you wrote to a T. Also write down the wrong shit (chasing her, being her bitchboy, etc), why you shouldnt do this, and the expected results (her being a cunt and using you like a toy). If you slip up, you will have this shit on paper and basically a giant I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO from none other but yourself.

It sounds gay as fuck, yeah, but sometimes writing shit down goes a looooong way to helping you achieve goals, whatever they may be. Best of luck.
>>
>>18494545
But it literally proves you're not some creepy perv.
>>
>>18494549
I'm literally gonna do that now. Thanks mate. Somehow you've been more helpful than any of my friends or my counsellor. You're a seriously good guy
>>
>>18494545

Of course she doesnt. She wants nothing to do with you except getting attention from you and knowing you are patiently waiting on the backburner to take her back the second she decides shes bored, honestly that anon is an idiot for even linking that wiki page.

Youre already falling back into the wrong path - you should see that link and know its irrelevant because what she claims is the reason for dumping you is total bullshit in the first place. Instead you see it and say she wont like it or listen to it - because you are still trying to salvage the situation. You want to fix things with her.

Stop doing that. There is no fixing it, YOU KNOW THIS. You KNOW her breaking up with you over the dumbest fucking reason ever is unacceptable behaviour to have from a partner. Think LOGICALLY. Your emotions are still controlling you and steering you down the wrong path. Your heart is wrong on this one, and again i know it fucking sucks, but you need to use your brain here.
>>
>>18494569
I do want to fix things with her you're right. Because I want my best friend back. She is the only reason I made it through alive last year. But I also don't want to lose what little self respect I have by begging. And even if she comes back it can't be as my girlfriend any more.
>>
>>18494472
>>18494549
>>18494569

Wo-o-ow, anon, these are the best pieces of advice I've ever been given, concerning relationships. I should start to ignore my ex-GF as well, that was so fucking pathetic that after I ignored her I wrote back that I miss her. Holy shit.
>>
>>18494592
Stay strong man. I know it's not easy having such a large part of your life carved out but you just have to fill it with something else now
>>
File: IMG_3060.jpg (49KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3060.jpg
49KB, 600x436px
>>18494592
>>18494600

Glad to help gents. Being a man doesnt mean being a machine - we all got feelings and emotions and sometimes we let them get the best of us. At the end of the day you gotta remember that you have to look out for #1 (yourself) first and everything else second - and this requires thinking logically if you want good, effective results. This doesnt mean to not follow your heart; it means to think before you take actions and to not do things that are harmful to yourself just because your heart feels like itll be good for it.

Again, writing helps a lot for most people. Its gay and lame but it works and thats what matters. Its even been scientifically proven that people who are writing goals down are statistically more likely to achieve them - it doesnt matter why, it just works. If you are struggling, put your emotions on paper. Examine them logically, and then take your conclusions and write those down as well. Always side with what logically makes sense and is best for you.

Ive been there. Most people have as well. I get it, it sucks and it hurts and even if you follow everything im telling you, its still not going to feel better. The only thing that will heal you is time and focusing on making yourself the best self you can and driving yourself to your full potential. This goes for not just relationships but everything in life.

Again, best of luck.
>>
File: xCXS3Is.jpg (315KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
xCXS3Is.jpg
315KB, 1100x733px
>>18494447
Not to steal your thread, but what the f... is wrong with girls these days ?

I just see more and more break-up, divorce and cheating posts on 4chan, reddit, imgur, etc everyday.

Do girls/women not like there husbands/boyfriends as much as I thought they did ?

Don't they want to be monogamous ?

I really hate to say this because I do love women , but all these (online) posts and videos are making me not want to get married nor hook up with anybody.
>>
>>18494686
>lifting for those asses
>>
>>18494686

You see what you look for. That, and people generally dont make long winded posts on Taiwanese competive button fastening forums about how wonderful their relationship is and how everythings all peachy. Like what would be the point even? They are just living their happy life.

People have always been this way; technology just makes it much more visible.
>>
Yo
What is it?
Best friend or girlfriend?

Sounds like it was your best friend and you betrayed her trust by groping her because you want her to be your girlfriend.

My boyfriend can touch me when I'm asleep because I trust him, that's why he is my boyfriend.
>>
>>18494732
And if she IS officially your girlfriend,
Follow the other advice and drop all contact.
Maybe throw in a shallow apology, but just cut it and move on.
If she is touring around telling everyone she just likes drama and attention- not good gf material anyway.
>>
>>18494764

Good advice except for the apology. Absolutely not, OP did nothing wrong. He shouldnt appologize for her being a cunt to him. Let her lie bed she made herself and stew in her own shittiness once she realizes she threw away a good dude and puts on 20lbs over it.
>>
File: 1392508832397.jpg (27KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1392508832397.jpg
27KB, 500x610px
>>18494472
This guy gets it.
>>
>>18494764
No no no, don't apologize.
>>
>>18494786
It makes peace.
And on a technical basis you don't have a RIGHT to do things to people when they sleep.
Is it acceptable between two people deep into an intimate relationship? Yeah, totally- but for technical sake and to dispel drama, I'd do it.
>>
>>18494820
Like if I pegged my boyfriend a few times does that make it cool for me to play with his asshole while he is sleeping?
>>
>>18494831

Did you read the thread? OP said his gf left him because HE was touching her while HE was sleeping. Not the other way around. Idk, i mean i feel like OP wasnt pegging his girlfriends asshole in his sleep. Shes just a cunt and picked the first excuse that popped into her bird brain to dump him, because he was being a good dude and not giving her any real reasons.
>>
>>18494732
I feel like it's not that hard a concept to grasp that we are/were both. She was my best friend and it eventually developed. And as has been said I was asleep.
>>
>>18494895
She woke up with my hand up her shirt, and woke me up trying to get me off
>>
>>18496122
Nigga you got set up. Also >>18494472 is right.

You better be going no contact right no and not apologizing.
>>
>>18494455
Nah, man its not worth it.
Really, the reasons why I think she did that are:
1. She's really fucking dumb and does not understand the concept of moving in your sleep without conciousness.
2. She just went for the stupidest reason to dump you because she did not want to be in the relationship anymore because of an unrelated reason.
3. She's just really dramatic and likes to make trouble out of nothing, like many young girls do. My guess is you and her are young adults, correct?

Really, if she just went out and told everyone that you abused her then that is really a shitty attitude to take towards a situation. No offense but I sincerely despise that kind of attitude (the one you gf has).
You can find better people OP. Move on and good luck in life.
>>
>>18496126
When we were friends people were envious of how close we were. And when we were a couple people were envious too. It wasn't meant to fucking be like this. I told her I wanted it to be easy and she said it couldn't anymore. I told her I just wanted my friend back and she said she was done. I really do feel like I got set up desu
>>
Also listen to this man. Writing shit down is VERY effective believe it or not. It will relieve you from emotional pain, at least for the day.>>18494472
>>
>>18494472
yo you seem like you could help my situation too, please check out my thread bro

>>18496104

Do I just do the same thing you said here?
>>
>>18496131
Probably number 2. We were had to be apart physically for a year but I hoped we would just regress to being friends. We were then going to go to uni 20 minutes away from each other. I saw her when she was saying goodbye to everyone else and she was a mess. Maybe she didn't want to have to do it with me? I don't know. It's all complex and a bit shit
>>
>>18496143
Either way man, the way she handled it really might tell you something about her.
Either she is just a really bad person, she's really unstable emotionally or mentally or any other thing.
Any of those are enough reason not to be with her.
Really OP, I don't know you but I believe you deserve way better than her. Getting over her might not be easy, but keep in mind there are better people out there.

If it really seems too cutting, then let it have a proper conclusion: talk to her seriously and let her tell you why she broke up and why she did the things she did. If she does not want to, then let her go.

Good luck and stay strong OP.
>>
>>18494447
Stay bestfriends.
Drop the romance.
They are best seperate.

This anon summed it up perfectly: >>18494451
>>
>>18496166
This thread is literally full of incredible advice. The answer is that she's unstable, I am too but in different ways. We probably weren't even a very good mix as friends. She can't be made to feel restricted or guilty, I'm protective and have paranoia. I've already started talking to other girls, people I was already friends with and not. I've kept the important people. Thanks man, good luck with your own life
>>
>>18496170
She dropped both at once. Trust me I would love to just be friends again. But I don't think we can. I should have realised that with her string of bad breakups it wasn't the guys that were the problem
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.