[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked by life yet again, Im thinking pretty strongly about taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: remove your self - Copy.jpg (33KB, 480x463px) Image search: [Google]
remove your self - Copy.jpg
33KB, 480x463px
Fucked by life yet again, Im thinking pretty strongly about taking out some life insurance and just having myself an accident, last couple days ive had my hopes up (first mistake), because I applied to a job that I know how to do well and was 1 of 2 people interviewed for said job....interviewer casually told me the other applicant had zero experience and that I would hear from him in a couple days...well guess what the 0 experience person got the job....im just sick of being shit on in every direction I wasn't even concerned with the money, I just wanted something to do with my time besides being a sad fuck plus it would have been a job I would have enjoyed and thrived at. Probably going to buy a million dollars worth of insurance and cash out for my family's sake any suggestions?
>>
>>18494390
Honestly, I'm one step behind you. If I'm dismissed I'll probably join you
>>
>>18494432
At least you have something to be dismissed from
>>
>>18494450
I don't think you got it, I mean, I'm in the exact same situation. Experienced, a job offer for my dream employer fell on my lap, competing with another guy who didn't even seen to know what position he was being interviewed for. I travelled to two interviews (100km each leg) and even spent the night in a hotel on money I couldn't spare, and they said they'd call me regardless of the result today at most.

It's 19:00 local time, I'm already having all the possible bad toughts about it
>>
>>18494390
I know this feel. I once lost the offer to someone who seemed like they were on drugs. Constantly rejected from other jobs as well, even though I know the competitors were bullshitters. Realized from that point the worst way to get a job is the apply. Honestly, you have more luck getting a job by meeting someone in a bar who happens to be senior management of some company and chatting them up.

My advice OP is that in the job market, you have to think very much outside the box. The way you do that is up to you
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.