[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 >No schooling, shitty job >Just defaulted on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ha+wa+wa+waaa.jpg (67KB, 378x374px) Image search: [Google]
ha+wa+wa+waaa.jpg
67KB, 378x374px
>24
>No schooling, shitty job
>Just defaulted on my credit card
>collection notice here
Idk why this is it, but I'm freaking the fuck out. I've fucked my life. This shit is going to follow me for everything I do for the next seven years. I'm not gonna be able to get a student loan, a car loan, an apartment, I'm fucked. I'm so fucking fucked.

What the fuck do I do.
>>
Start saving your money. Step 1: Learn to cook and buy groceries, not fast food. You can get enough rice and dry pasta to sustain yourself for almost no money if you learn how to make it.
>>
>>18494243
>>18494243
Saving money isn't really the issue, I've learned to become incredibly frugal due to how few hours I get. I'm already looking into getting a better job, I just mean the long term implications of what this default means for me.
>>
>>18494234
Move to Sweden
>>
>>18494251
Learn to cook anyway. It's an unbelievably easy/cheap skill to develop.

As for your finances, idk man. Manage your money better. If you were actually incredibly frugal you could handle this, so look for ways to improve.
>>
One thing that might help is to get a GED that is only thought if you didn't graduate high school other wise I'm not sure if not an adult so I can't help you sorry
>>
>>18494269
Sorry, I meant no post secondary, I graduated HS.

>>18494260
It's really been a matter of there not being enough to manage. My fuck up was not finding a full time job faster.
>>
>>18494278
Well, no time like the present. If you have the ability to get a better job, work on that now.

And I am not going to drop the "learn to cook" thing.
>>
>>18494302
I'm not even a terrible cook or anything, my grocery / food bill is hilariously low compared to my 'peers'.

I'm much more concerned about the long term consequences of this colossal fuck up and what it's going to mean for me trying to further myself in life with regards to things like trying to get a student loan or an apartment signed.
>>
>>18494319
Sure. It means you're probably not going to get particularly wealthy, like most these days.
>>
It'll take seven years for it to be removed from your credit score. During that time, you'll want to pay back or (if you have to) settle your debt. Get documentation when you do so to make sure you're paying the right amount/person. Also, use debit cards if you need to. Offer to pay higher security deposits if a potential landlord brings it up. Explain yourself, and why you're now able to pay back loans. It happens, op, you'll be okay. Just don't let it happen again.
>>
>>18494319
> my grocery / food bill is hilariously low compared to my 'peers'.

THEN IT CAN BE EVEN LOWER IF YOU LEARN TO COOK
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.