[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>matched with a girl on bumble >met up with her once, went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0172.jpg (78KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
78KB, 500x750px
>matched with a girl on bumble
>met up with her once, went to her place but we didn't have sex, just made out etc.
>she ghosted, idk why
>fast forward to today it seems she made a new bumble account
>it keeps on getting front loaded (for over 24 hours now) and idk if I should swipe left or right
>if I swipe right and she does, too then it would make me look like a punk ass bitch

What do?
>>
Why would swiping right make you a punk ass bitch? If she's not interested she won't, then no big deal.
>>
>>18494224
If we match I mean.

I'm thinking she would think that I ain't shit because she ghosted and I still swiped right.
>>
>>18494233
She ghosted you so she won't think shit about you either way.
>>
>>18494241
This. Just ask yourself if you want that stress. I would value my time, it's too short to waste it on girls that ghost.
>>
>>18494241

I'll be lying if I say I am not hoping that she will swipe right. The question would be, the off chance that she does, can I still turn it around or am I fighting an uphill battle that is not worth fighting?
>>
Depends how much effort you put into trying to contact her post-ghost. If you kept messaging her for days or some shit, keep moving
>>
>>18494282

Nah. For seemingly no reason she just blocked my number, deleted me off Snapchat and such. There was really no way for me to do so.

Now that I think about it, she did have a way to contact me if she wanted to re-engage
>>
File: woman-walking-away-from-man.jpg (33KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
woman-walking-away-from-man.jpg
33KB, 1000x667px
Does it matter? Just move on to the next one, even if you do hook up again I am sure you will regret it after you nut. There is no one person that is worth waiting for man, the sex is never as good as expected
>>
>>18494220
you wont match with her dude. 100% guarantee it.

if you somehow do, just let it hang. see what she says lol.

but that's why she wont.
>>
>>18494282
>post-ghost
>if messaging her for days doesn't work
yuck. I'm so happy to have wisdom and not be a parody of what's wrong with lower level males in pop culture.

>>18494220
she sounds pretty trashy and odd. you can likely do better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.