[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always been a guy more for relationships instead of just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 088[1].jpg (170KB, 640x1307px) Image search: [Google]
088[1].jpg
170KB, 640x1307px
>always been a guy more for relationships instead of just casual dating/hooking up
>because of this I didnt really date in high school, rejected girls who liked me if they weren't THE ONE
>do this in college until I succeed in getting with a girl who I had a crush on for about a year
>we date for over 2 years
>had a bad breakup; details are long and probably not important, but she fucked with my head pretty bad, and I lashed out by doing a few things I regret now
>decide to do a full 180 and go full fuckboy
>fuck 2 girls on tinder in the past week
>more dates lined up
>still feel empty and not even really enjoying some of the best sex of my life

how do I actually get over her? Just time? People tell me to find another actual relationship, but I can't force something like that the way I can get one-night stands. Solving breakup pain with another relationship seems kinda toxic anyways
>>
>>18494159
So you had sex for "revenge"? Like if you had sex then somehow that will disappoint your ex? That is the worst kind. Sex to me is nothing special until I find that wife material then I would enjoy it a lil more, even though it is the fucking same thing all the time.
>>
>>18494320
wasn't for revenge, I havent been in contact with the ex since we broke up. Havent told her or really plan to tell her, just thought being with a bunch of other women would help me get over things but if anything it's making me feel worse.
>>
>>18494159
Well start by understanding that casual sex and sex in relationships with someone you care about are two different things. I'm not saying one is definitely worse, but if youre looking for the relationship kind from casual hookups you're gonna be disappointed every time.
>>
been there bro. grass isnt greener.

fucking random girls with which you dont really share a connection is fucking pointless.

this is a powerful observation. this is the start of self development. focus on improving you and building meaning
>>
>>18494159

It takes either a ton of maturity or being emotionally retarded to actually enjoy being a fuckboi. You're not doing it just for sex apparently, you're doing it just to prove for yourself that you can. If you don't "get" casual sex, you won't be able to enjoy it most likely.
>>
>>18494349
yea I guess I should just focus on the things that make me happy, but this really couldnt have come at a worse time.

One quarter away from graduating, but I gotta complete 6 months of 400-level chemistry in 2. All I can do is study while occasionally leaving the house for an hour for casual sex. And while I'm studying all I can think of is my ex.

But at this point i'm just bitching. Thanks everyone for the advice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.