[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone stole my mother's bike. How do I get it back without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

About a week ago, my mom bought a bike for $10 probably from a garage sale. A week later, it was stolen. She put it on the front porch from the last time she used it. The next day, she told me that the bike is gone. I told she that we should call the polices, but she insisted that we shouldn't. What could I do to get it back without getting the polices involved?
FYI: Me and my family lived in a very ghetto neighborhood. Most of the residents are blacks and Latinos.
>>
You'll never get it back. Even if you saw the people on it, chances are that in a Latino ghetto, they probably have a knife on them.
>>
Asked ur mom 2 buy a new bike
>>
You would have to see someone on your mothers bike. Even than they will claim it is theirs so you need proof, if you do have proof they will probably get violent.
>>
>>18494041
If you call the polices, everyone will know that you're a snitch instead of a committed libertarian. You should just observe the NAP in the future and purchase another bicycle at fair market value in a consensual and well-informed transaction.
>>
>>18494041
What kind of moron leaves something sitting outside unattended in a shit neighborhood?

Your mom stole or knew she was buying something stolen. It got stolen from her. Oh well. Let it go.
>>
>>18494041
>whining about a 10€ bike

Just get a new one
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.