[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sent my gf a message on snapchat and she left me on read for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (12KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 256x144px
I sent my gf a message on snapchat and she left me on read for an hour. Yesterday, she did the same thing, but left me on read for 3 hours, but she eventually sent me a kissing emoji ( I guess to let me know she's not ghosting me and still loves me). But as of right now, she left me on read for an hour. What do I do?
>>
>>18493906
Shes getting f u c k e d anon by c h a d. Break into her phone is the only way to test my hypothesis
>>
Just ask her in a playful manner why she's doing this? If she goes on the defensive, then >>18493930 is right.
>>
who goddamn cares? social media really is the last gasping breath of society
>>
>>18493947
But I don't want to come off as pushy or clingy
>>
Social media are really the cancer of this world
>>
>>18493953
It's all in the wording anon. ''plz respond'' will indeed make you look clingy, but something harmless won't. And if she leaves you on read again, well something's probably off if she keeps up this behavior for too long.
>>
Dude you need to put the fucking phone down. When my parents were dating they lived on other sides of the world and wrote each other letters- they only had one line of communication each way a month. When I was dating my wife 15 years ago we would send an email or call once or twice a day. If she ever sees this nervous anxious suspecting side of you it will only come off as clingy and desperate. You need to learn how to put your phone down for a day and not worry about being in constant communication. Maybe you just weren't interesting or funny enough to merit a response, maybe she's fucking busy.
>>
UPDATE: 2 hours on read
>>
>>18493978
Are yall usually chatty?
>>
>>18493981
Yes, we are
>>
>>18493906
>couples this clingy
maybe she's busy?

why do people act like being left on read is the end of the world? I leave my friends and gf on read all the time and they do the same. Thats what texting is for.
>>
>>18493968
Heh it must have been so easy for women back then to cheat on their boyfriends and husbands. Even with the constant and instantaneous messaging systems we have today, people like OP get cheated on. Your mom probably took different dicks regularly while writing letter to her.
>>
>>18493989
This leave her on read
>>
>>18493906

if she doesn't take more than 24 hours to respond, chill. y'all uptight
>>
Should I text anything to her or just leave it alone?
>>
>>18494006
Leave it alone, focus on your end goals
>>
>>18493906
Fucking millennials.
This is literally a non issue. Dumb frogposter
>>
>>18493906
> for an hour.
You are scary clingy. Back the fuck off. Not everything in her life runs on your schedule.
>>
>>18494012
But the thing is...I know that she's RARELY busy
>>
>>18493906
Maybe she's having a good conversation with someone. Maybe she's taking an especially long shit and forgot her phone. Maybe shes too busy to calm your clingy ass.

People get busy man, ive left people on read for hours when I didn't really mean to, even just sitting around at home I might get into a particularly exciting match on some videogame or smth
>>
>>18494018
No, "the thing" is that you are clingy. Pretend that she's a fellow human being instead of your robogirl slave at your beck and call.
>>
>>18493906
You're fucked. My gf always responds at least once every hour and that's even when she's busy. She doesn't want to communicate with you for some reason. Just ask her why.
>>
Your relationship is in jeopardy anon.This in itself doesnt mean she is cheating but it is a sign she isnt as anxious to talk with you.I bet when you two first started out you both cherished every text.This means she has moved you down in her priorities and thinks something is more urgent than her responding so she is taking you for granted and/or is getting bored so that leads to cheating.

Distance yourself NOW!
>>
>>18493906
If your so-called gf loves you, why isn't she spending her free time with you? Why are you relegated to sending her messages instead of giving her kisses? Hell, you're getting more attemtion from a pseudonymous Siamese puzzle-solving board than you are from this woman you think is your gf.
>>
>>18493949
makes me wanna' kill people and cry at the same time..

People are worthless, they live there lives taking contorted 'perfect angle' shit ass photos of themselves to feign some image, waiting for the next fapchat and now we have some absolute degeneres of a spacker asking if he shoud be worried about being ghosted on some shitty app. Go outside, you mongoloids, and stuff flowers in your assholes and pile sand in your hands until you get suppository enlightenment and see granular universes. Fuckwits.
>>
>>18493906
Does your gf have her own life or does your life evolve only around you...?
>>
>>18493990
>bitter virgin robot detected
>>
I don't know....maybe give her some space
>>
Wait until she texts back...that proves she still wants you
>>
She may be busy you needy, insecure fuck.

I can already tell how this will end.
>>
>>18494006
Yes, you should keep sending messages, until she responds. It will show how much you really care about her. She will think it's nice and sweet. If it takes 20 texts in a row, then so be it.
>>
>>18494422
How will it end?
>>
>>18494080
Made my day.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.