[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, for a while now I've faced the issue of not really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: the-fine-gentleman.jpg (365KB, 2500x2116px) Image search: [Google]
the-fine-gentleman.jpg
365KB, 2500x2116px
Hey /adv/, for a while now I've faced the issue of not really caring about anyone, like I really do not give a damn about what anyone feels like, what anyone has done. Classmates approach me and talk to me occasionally, I do reply and we have a small chat but after a minuscule amount of time I just lose interest in the conversation and feel like I don't have anything to say to continue the conversation but they seem like they do so I keep awkwardly ending conversations just because I don't want to talk, this is the case with almost everyone that's tried talking to me. I almost never initiate any conversations because I do not care about what others want or think, instead I have long monologues with myself inside my head. I really have 0 motivation to go out and hang out with friends even if they call me to go with them, I don't care that I disappoint them I just only really care about myself. I really dislike people in general in my area, I feel really disappointed in them for no real reason. Whenever someone messages me I just feel this huge amount of dread and want to throw my phone away because I know that I'll have to spend time chatting with these people even though I just want to be left alone. I wouldn't really consider myself depressed, I do not want to self-diagnose myself but I don't think any of this is right and I do not know how to get out of this mindset. Whenever I try to change this state that I am in and eventually go out I just want to go back home and spend time with myself. I feel like a therapist wouldn't help me much, ones here just shove pills in their patients' throats instead of having any long conversations or trying to solve their fears or whatever else through verbal therapy. What am I supposed to do? How do I change myself? What am I supposed to do feel motivated about talking to others? I do not want my friends and family to feel meaningless to me...
>>
>>18493836
i feel this exact same way OP. I try to be polite and open to people, but it gets exhausting to pretend to care about whatever they're talking about. I just enjoy being alone and watching everything around me instead.

anyways, bump for interest
>>
>>18493836
>>18493879

Me three. Though in my case I do feel very lonely sometimes, like "why doesn't anyone want to hang with me?" But when they do, after 30 seconds I want to jump out a window, and I think "oh, right, I didn't want to hang out with them either".
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.