[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it inappropriate of me to bring beer to a child's first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6685.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6685.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Is it inappropriate of me to bring beer to a child's first birthday? I used to drink with the parents all the time, and I feel like it's just going to be a bunch of adults and a kid that can barely comprehend what's going on.

Bonus question: what kind of gift do you get a 1 year old?
>>
>>18493830
Children actually love beer. Get the one year old a 12 pack. You can drink with him and really get to know them. They also make great wingmen at the bars.
>>
If they're Mexican they'll provide alcohol. If not, bring your own case and see what happens. Bring diapers as well, they are always a good gift. You're welcome, op.
>>
>>18493830
Ask the parents? I'm sure there would be people okay with it and people that wouldn't be, we don't know them.
>>
>>18493841

I feel like asking the parents is just as bad as just showing up with a 12 pack. And they're the kinds of people that would say okay even if they were actually uncomfortable with it because they're super accommodating.
>>
>>18493830
I just had a first birthday for my niece so im a motherfucking expert or something.

Bring beer, leave it in your car, read the crowd. This depends entirely on the group. Me my sister and brother in law drank at my nieces 1st. Very lightly but yeah.

>gift for one year old

I bought my niece a walker. A *great* gift is a toy that is appropriate for the childs stage of development. I lived with them for work at the time, so i knew where she was at, and I got the walker because she was starting to stand and take 2 or 3 awkward steps before falling over.

Read up on child development and where the child should be, and buy a toy that encourages/aids with that development. Get a gift receipt for an exchange.

Even if the parents already have the toy theyll seriously appreciate you used your brain and tried to help development and they can just exchange it anyway.
>>
Bring a six pack of good craft beer. Keep more beer in a cooler in your car.
>>
>>18493855
Here OP i even found you a link.

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/actearly/milestones/milestones-1yr.html
>>
>>18493830
I would be weird if there was no beer or wine.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.