[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you're having sex with your girl what is it that gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 729.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137KB, 340x340px
When you're having sex with your girl what is it that gets you off the most? Moans? Bed squeaking? Her body alone? Sex itself?
>>
File: bateman_mirror.jpg (8KB, 320x315px) Image search: [Google]
bateman_mirror.jpg
8KB, 320x315px
>Her body?
My body.
>>
>>18493674
fpbp
>>
>>18493669
Biting.
Probably unhealthy as fuck, but god damn, my dick starts twitching whenever someone bites into my skin.
>>
>>18493674
You have to go back
>>>/fit/izen
>>
>>18493721

That doesn't sound unhealthy to me.
>>
>>18493736
I dunno, I always think I'm gonna get some disease afterwards.
>>
>>18493669
Moans and the way she moves her hips into mine
>>
>>18493669
when she actually wants sex
when she phisically puts some work in, nobody likes fucking a starfish and if she's noisy as well I feel like I'm mopping a floor

leg-locks, however logistically frustrating they are
biting, clawing, mild phisical abuse; but maybe that's just me

it's also nice when a woman shows some class, doesn't just undress like she's in the shower and grab your dick
>>
In all honestly I like to take things slow. Really go hard on the foreplay and teasing. Fucking just to fuck never really did it for me
>>
>>18493721
>>18493759
These.

Nibble on my ear during foreplay. Bite down on my shoulder when you cum.
Surprise me. Reach down and grab me by the crotch in the middle of an ordinary conversation. Push me onto the bed and take charge. When I go down on you, put one or both hands on the back of my head and pull me into you when I do something really good. Strangle me a bit with your thighs when you cum. If you're riding on top, grab my wrists, hold me down, or wrap a hand around my throat. When you go down on me, stare into my eyes.

Kiss my penis from balls to head, cradle it in your hand, and tell it, "I love you," as if you were talking to me. Straddle me, tease my cock by sliding it along your labua and clit, and, while you slide down onto me and take me into you, lean in and whisper "I love you."

Let me fuck you without a condom. There is nothing better except for you to fuck me without a condom. Either way, let me come inside you: for a man, that is the most primal, definitive feeling of masculinity.
>>
When she moves her hips into me and when she gives slutty expressions like she's cock drunk. Moaning is also on par.
>>
>>18493721
What if a dog a bites you?
>>
I like it when girls get rough and fight a bit. Being slapped, bit, etc. It's fun to have a girl struggle and be a bit of a brat but ultimately overcome it and hold her down.

if your preferences are
>she's enthusiastic
you need to get better fucking standards, jesus. Figure out what you like and don't praise a bitch for doing the bare minimum
>>
>>18493789
Thought this was a chick til i got too the kiis my penis part kek
>>
>>18493853
Pretty much anything a girl likes, a guy probably wants too.
>>
>>18493669
My favorite part of sex is the moans of her begging me to cum through my headphones as I thrust deeply into my fleshlight and fill it with my seed.
>>
>>18493669
I never want to have sex ever again.
>>
>>18493669
When she tells me she doesn't care that we're siblings
>>
Moans/whimpers, her wetness, kissing or biting me depending on the current mood, feeling her push onto my dick in rhythym with my trusts, basically anything that tells me shes getting off on my dick/fingers/tongue.

Having my head squeezed like shes trying to crush it like a melon with her thighs and squirming all over as i go to town on her clit with my mouth, like shes trying to get away but i hold her down and force her to submit to orgasms as shes basically suffocating herself with a pillow trying not to scream. Having her use her toes to try and push my underwear down and get it off me while im giving head because she wants my dick inside of her that badly.

Having her undress me and put the condom on for me while she has this stupid grin on her face and her pupils are hugely dialated like she just cant wait to have me humping her.

Hard nipples. FUCK YES. Pulling her panties off and seeing the contrast between her really pale skin and her pussy thats beet red and all puffy and absolutely oozing with her juices, while she just looks at me with that same stupod grin and wide eyes. Holy fuck that gets me everytime my brain basically just shuts down and cant function on anything at all except doing what i gotta do to dump my cum inside of her.

Lifes bretty gud i guess.
>>
>>18493669
crying
>>
>>18493669
when I deliver them back to their cradle
>>
>>18493669
I hate when they fucking squeal and do fake moans. Shit pushes ny buttons when bitches do that. It is like who the fuck are they trying to impress? Are you trying to tell me there are fucking Alive by doing the moans and exaggerated grunting? Fakeass hoes
>>
>>18493941
heavy breathing >>>>>> moaning
>>
>>18493669
that look of disbelief
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.