[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if your gf wanted to leave jobs, buy a farm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

How would you feel if your gf wanted to leave jobs, buy a farm in a pretty & secluded area and begin a goat farm?
>>
>>18493636
I would feel proud as fuck. Thats what I want to do.
>>
>>18493636
I would question her sanity and my choice of partners.
>>
>>18493646
What do you find weird about it?
>>
>>18493657
Have you ever had anything to do with a farm?
>>
>>18493671
No
>>
I would ask if we can fuck them together or if she just wants to watch me
>>
>>18493783
Holy
>>
>>18493735
Let's say you decide to get the farm.
What will be your source of income? Goat cheese? Or do you want to live the "self sufficient" life? Either way, you still need money for vets, electricity and stuff.
Do you know how to tend to farm animals? What if they get sick? Are you ready to devote every day of the year to keep a bunch of goats satisfied, be it holiday, Sunday, morning or night, summer or winter?
Living on farm isn't some sort of care-free life.
>>
I would feel like I found the one but it's not for everyone and would be difficult. It's difficult to make money out there, that's why most people live in cities. A friend of mine just did this with his wife but they still have to work in the city to afford it. Would be great to get away from the city permanently, no more hearing about how the planet is going into the dumpster. Just wind rustling through the trees.
>>
>>18493636
I wish I had a gf like that
>>
I knew a perfect girl like that - but she found a Bavarian goat shephers for a bf/husband.

ynh a liebling goat girl.
>>
>>18493791
Can confirm. Farming is hard fucking work, and it's not as simple as people think.
>>
>>18493636
I would wife her on the spot. I just want a qt to nope out of western society with
>>
>>18493636

Ask if she has done any research at all or has any plans to gain training or education in such a lifestyle, and grill her on its sustainability.

If shes got shit figured out and actual looked into this and is taking tangible steps to learn how to live this way in an effective manner, then i will support her and be attracted to her ambition and will to build the life she wants...

But honestly the idea is so random to me that it sounds like "lol im a free spirit and goats are sooo cute". Nothing just kind of works out for the sole reason you kind of want to do it.

And it doesnt sound like much of an opportunity to me outside of over romanticising life and divorcing from reality.

But if she could prove me wrong in critical well researched ways im open. Im even open to a little risk. But if there is literally nothing behind it except liking goats and wanting to be a goddamn hippy then shes a fuckin moron and i wouldnt want to be with her
>>
>>18493932
Oh and farming is hard fucking work. No one ever considers just how much work things are. Unless she already has it in her to willingly work a difficult job and sacrifice her social life for gains and dreams, she cant handle it. Flat and simple
>>
I fucking wish I had a girlfriend or wife that wanted this. I want to leave the city and move to a rural area with nice woods and mountains.
>>
>>18494027
I sit hard to find girls who want that?
>>
>>18493886
this

People seem to be fantasising about the quaint ole life 'living off the fat oh the land' but in reality need to pull their heads out of the clouds and get real.
>>
>>18494059
What?
>>
I'd feel happy, for a moment, since break-up sex is always passionate.
>>
>>18493636

Fuck I wish my girlfriend was like yours. I want nothing more than to get up at dawn and shovel goat shit all day.
>>
>>18493791
Good goy.
>>
>>18494526
You invest only one hour or two cleaning shit. You get up at dawn but have a nap at 11. Don't see the problem. Keep your office wack jobs, is the only thing ment for you.
>>
>>18493791
We have the Internet for that
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.