[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice so here I am. Have a Long distance girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0395.png (11KB, 343x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.png
11KB, 343x543px
Need some advice so here I am.

Have a Long distance girlfriend who I see roughly once a month or so.
She used to be into girls and has said she would have been willing to have a threesome before we became serious.
Always wanted to have a threesome, so I suggest it, which she gets mad at. Try and talk to her about it and she says "well I think it would be hot to have a threesome with two guys but I'm not always asking about"
Feel immediate disgust. We were talking on the phone for all this and I went pretty silent after she said that. She asks why, I say that hearing that is a turnoff. Get off of phone shortly after.
Still feeling disgusted today. Wondering if my feelings are understandable or I'm a hypocrite?
>>
>>18493478
Understandable. I always joked to my ex i wanted a threesome and she would jokingly bring up that i wouldn't like it if a guy joined in. Also told her i'd never do that. Just cope with it. Leave bitches be bitches and tell her you won't need that threesome and get yourself a side-bitch that lives close by
>>
>>18493478
It's understandable. You're not obliged to be into mmf just because you're into mff. But as a guy who heard this from his gf and now has mff's exclusively every once in a while, make sure she didn't say that just as an excuse not to do it with a gil.
>>
>>18493478
>long distance
Enjoy being cucked. Your not man enough to get a gf near your location?
>>
File: IMG_0917.png (777KB, 621x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0917.png
777KB, 621x610px
>>18493540
In the beginning we were just fuck buddies. Had a few girls up here that I was fucking around with too.
One of the girls up here gave me the ultimatum of dating her or no more hook ups, I said goodbye. A few months later she was pregnant with another dudes kid.
The girl who's currently my gf treated me really well, buys me beer, smokes her weed with me, Bjs pretty much on demand, tries any of the kinky shit I want to try (except the threesome ffs) and generally showed herself to care about my wellbeing, and me in general.
After a few years of dating/hooking up I made her my gf.
>>
>>18493478
>Wondering if my feelings are understandable or I'm a hypocrite?
Both
>>
>>18493478
>>18493518
Curious, why are you disgusted by the idea? I'm a male and even tho I never had a mmf the idea doesn't bother me in the least. Naturally it's under the condition I have a say in the guy too (perfect hygiene first, fit and attractive too). I'm not full gay either, the idea of taking a dick repels me...
>>
>>18493568
I'm not "disgusted", I simply don't have the slightest curiosity of being around another naked male in any context. It's not only out of possessiveness or jealousy too, I have been invited for mmf and gangbang in two separate occasions, and I turned it down.

I just don't see hipocrisy in liking one and not the other if it's down to personal taste. I also think the same sex pair in a threesome should be at least bi so everyone can interact, because it'd be kinda awkward if they didn't. I wouldn't be in a threesome with two girls if they didn't touch each other either.
>>
File: IMG_1971.jpg (135KB, 540x974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1971.jpg
135KB, 540x974px
>>18493568
OP here.
Possessiveness plays a part in it for me. Why the fuck would I let another man fuck my girl, let alone watch him do it and partake?
I've been cheated on before so it's my guess that might have something to do with it.
I like when a girl acts slutty for just me, but the moment any other man is involved I just lose all respect for the woman.
I can respect a woman who's willing to degrade herself for her man. But a woman willing to do it for any/multiple men just doesn't hold any value to my mind. It's like an instant red flag.
>>
>>18493712
It does for me too, I just meant it's not only it because I had the opportunity to do that with people I wasn't attached to and turned the offers down regardless.

And still this doesn't apply to her with other girls at all, I even said that if the opportunity showed up, she was free to have sex with a girl without me, as long as it was someone I was also fucking and she let me know when it happened. So it's kind of a selective possessiveness and jealousy too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.