[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, how do I learn to like myself? The concept of me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: sadfrog lying awake at night.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog lying awake at night.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
Hey /adv/, how do I learn to like myself?

The concept of me being the only person I have to please is very foreign to me.
>>
>>18493378
Stop going outside and focus on doing things you enjoy
Videogames are a bad idea because once you finish a videogame that's it and you haven't learned anything and there is nothing you improved on
Drawing is a great idea, people who can work clay, wood and metal are cool as fuck and I'm forever jelly of the things they make
It doesn't have to be artistic or music, you could also train your voice and learn how to act or learn how to cook
Once you see the amazing things you can do you will feel good about yourself
I repeat don't go outside, don't seek validation outside or help from other people
Outside is hell nothing good will ever come from there
>>
>>18493395

Are you sure cocoon mode isn't just a meme that will make me even more autistic?
>>
>>18493378
Make video recordings or vlogs about daily life, politics, reviews, news, documentaries or some shit. Might be cringy in the beginning but after a while you get comfortable and need to stsrt loving your face/voice.
>>
>>18493477
What does being autistic have to do with anything?
>>
>>18493512
Not him, but if you regonize your own autism (increase) that will only make you sad.
>>
>>18493521
Your own autism is something that only surfaces when you are interacting with other people
Wich is something you don't do if you don't go outside
Let's be honest here not going outside is the future, as time goes on people will have less and less of a reason to ever leave, right now the only strong reasons not to be alone are jobs and mating and both things are hard to get and hard to keep
>>
>>18493528
True. However being inside your house 24/7 isn't really enjoyable. I've been doing it for 3 weeks now and i'm getting bored as fuck, even smoking weed keeps me bored.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.