[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I started dating this girl almost three years ago. I had just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

So I started dating this girl almost three years ago. I had just gotten out of a bad long term relationship and I was struggling to keep myself together. She was going to college to become a carpenter and finished her course for apprenticeship. She had an insured car with gas, ( going to school ) had her own place and was originally from out of town. I knew her as a friend from a friend while in my previous relationship but never really interacted with her because at the time my current girlfriend would give me shit for even trying to open my eyes in public let alone visually see other people existing yet insisted to go out, i digress though. So I started talking to her on facebook, she comes over and chills, very shy so to break the ice or whatever I spark up some joints and we chill as friends ( wasnt even considering a relationship after what I just went through ) good times and she leaves. we hang out a couple more times and she invites me to her place. Its a little awkward and quiet so we're talking and I dunno one thing lead to another and we inevitably fuck; Automatically I'm in a relationship she tells me she loves me and has for a long time. Time goes by and so do things, she finishes college and loses her place of living and moves in with me.
>>
>>18493313
eventually her car breaks down and runs out of insurance and now just sits in the backyard undriven for the last two and a half years going to shit. Living with me and never does anything. Have dated for about nine months thinking about breaking up and we find ourselves in a situation where im partially to blame for her breaking her ankle. She takes a long time to heal and gets into a bad mental state, does nothing but plays video games and screams at people online all day everyday. It's now been two years and seven months and I just don't want to be in the relationship anymore. I really feel taken for granted and have really thought about engaging her in a talk about breaking up but she's been known to have suicidal thoughts and stuff and I don't want her to hurt herself or kill herself because I broke up with her. she has no family or friends in town and the town I live in is heavily known for drugs and rapes and has a bit of a homeless problem. Iv been homeless before and doesnt seem to matter on gender all the shelters just suck shit. I dont know what to do without feeling some sort of horrific consequence, i spend all my time providing and jumping around to places just to get by because I don't have a job myself and really want to go to college myself but I cant do anything when Im taking care of her.
What Do I do to have to get her to leave without kicking myself in the balls
>>
>>18493313
>smoking pot
I don't give advice to degenerates
>>
>>18493319
I smoke because I have trauma and memory issues saving my ex from a car speeding through a crosswalk, i switched places with her and got hit myself.

Shared my Medical Marijuana with her because she is missing a kidney and has chronic kidney disease.

I'm not immoral, can't you tell by my over filling sense of consideration?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.