[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got shitfaced and made an ass of myself involving a girl in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fys.png (99KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
fys.png
99KB, 504x504px
I got shitfaced and made an ass of myself involving a girl in this group 3 times, the last ending with me blacking out right after being in her car telling her I ended up falling in love with her and couldn't deal with it bottling it then blacking in walking home along a highway at 5am

Immediately decided "oh shit I've fucked up in the worst way I should probably never talk to any of them again" and that's been going well ish for all of 2 months but now I'm realizing I miss all of them and probably look like a coward in addition to a lovelorn loser now so I don't even have any recourse

I thought since I have multiple friend groups this would work out fine and I'd get over it by now but it seems like all my crush energy towards that girl has spread out into longing for that group as a whole

I hope I never fall for someone again

This is chowdered up and I don't know what to do, maybe getting drunk will give me an idea
>>
just t realized how rapey this sounds
she nor none of the other people in this group deleted me or anything plus there was someone else in the car so I feel like I probably just bolted from the car at some point because I couldn't desk with the awkwardness of what I did
>>
>>18493310
drunkards remorse so just give it a few more days and your head will clear. no one likes to make a fool out of themselves in public
>>
>>18493415
this happened in the middle of May though

I gave myself a three strike rule and fucked up
>>
Man, if I dropped my friends every time they made a drunken ass of themselves, I wouldn't have any friends.

It happens to us all, man. Supremely embarrassing, but it does. It's likely that nobody is harboring truly hard feelings about the situation. Just hit them up and see what they're up to, tell them you miss them. And if you get the chance, give a short apology to the girl about your behavior and then shut the hell up.
>>
>>18493455
I've been debating apologizing to her since the day it happened but since I don't actually remember what went down its been hard. I'm praying based off of how I know/heard I act while super wasted and by the fact that she hasn't blocked me on every medium were friends on thst I didn't try something rapey

besides I feel like too much time has passed by now and mentioning it will just make her think of it freshly
>>
I thought I was over this man why are these feelings flaring up again wtf
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.